Pref #6

✨𝓼𝓮𝔁 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓔𝓭𝔀𝓲𝓷 𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓮✨

- Papi kink, fa sho

- "Fuck mami, do that again."

- He will go berserk if you don't call him papi, it's just a must from him

- "What did you call me?"

- You begging for mercy

- "Papi, slow down!"

- Hyper connected doggy
(Basically doggy style but his back is..connected. Duh)

- Some ass slaps here and there

- Sweet talk

- "Damn, this is all mine"

- "Fuck baby your so fucking precious"

- Making sure he does nothing but pleasuring you

- pull out game sTroNg

- "Baby that was amazing."

- "I love you."

- "I Love you too, Eggy."

Short story:

"Who's is this, Mami?" Edwin said literally dominating with only his fingers  you like there is no tomorrow. "It's all yours, Ed. Fuck!" You cursed as Edwin stopped his fingers. "What did you call me?" He said looking at you, biting his lip as he enjoys the view of you under him. "Papi, I-I meant papi!" You said trying not to get punished. "No, don't try to ease your way out of this one, baby girl." He said roughly flipping you over onto your stomach. "Your gonna pay for miscalling my name." He came down to your ear and entered himself into you. Edwin wasted no time letting you adjust to the new presence in your body, immediately making you scream. "Please, Papi I'm sorry!" You begged for mercy, but he didn't listen, all he did was bring a hard slap to your ass. Your grip to the sheets made your knuckles go white. Already, you felt the knot in your stomach, build up and ready for it to come out. "Papi, I h-have to-" you didn't get to finish your sentence because Edwin interrupted. "Just let it go, mami." He said. You immediately let go with a long moan with some profanity and continuous chants of 'papi'. Meanwhile, Edwin was still going trying to reach his high. "Oh fuck, your so fucking good baby" he grunted as he quickly pulled out and shots of warm 'love juices' spewed on my back. Edwin got up to get a towel to clean my back off. When he cleaned me, he lied next to me and turned something on for us to watch. "I love you baby." He said kiss you passionately. "I love you too, Eggy."