ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ- Play Room

Play Room

Brandon Arreaga

Summary: this is a story based on the Fifty Shades of Grey franchise and basically, B is the dominant and you are the submissive.

Pt. 1

y/n's p.o.v.

It was a stressful day at work for me today and all I wanted to do was cuddle with my husband, Brandon Arreaga.

Yes, the Brandon is my husband. The one who is the CEO of all three Arreaga Enterprises. Yeah that one.

"Baby, I'm home!" I yelled. Honestly I don't even know if he's home.

I walked around to the kitchen to see a note by Brandon.

"Y/n,
When you get this note meet me in the Playroom in ten. I gave you ten because I know you have to take a shower and steam off any stress from your day today.
I love you,
Brandon"

I smiled a bit then walked upstairs to the bathroom and started the shower.

I went to our room to get just a red lace bra and the matching set underwear.

I went back to the bathroom to see yet another note from Brandon.

"Y/n,
Since your hair is curly, I want your hair in a high bun with little curls sticking out the sides like tendrils. You know how I like your hair baby girl"
Love,
Brandon"

"Hmm" I hummed with a smile.

I hopped in the shower and boy did it feel good. I just let the water do it's job in melting that stress away. Then I started thinking about Brandon. I started moaning at the thought of him working my body with his big strong hands, making me feel good.

"Baby girl" I quickly opened my eyes to see an undressed Brandon. I looked him up and down and licked my lips.

"Well are you gonna stand there and look or are you gonna join me?" I asked grinning.

Brandon looked at me with lustful eyes and came in the shower.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hey princess," he answered. "I heard you moaning, what were you thinking about?" He asked.

"W-well, I was thinking a-about y-you. Oh my gosh" I couldn't finish my sentence because Brandon was fingering me. That's just what I wanted from him.

"You were thinking about me? Doing what?" He said continuing to finger me.

"Brandon, you were, ugh. You were fingering me and treating my body right, Jesus." At this point I'm a fucking mess.

"Mmh, your sensitive today," Brandon hummed. "What if...I made you cum right here, right now?" Brandon said in a low voice, his fingers were working magic on me, but he was going horrendously slow.

"Please" was all I could say.

It feels like my legs are gonna give out in any second. The more I think about it, the tighter this knot in my stomach gets.

"Please what, princess?" He teased. He knew exactly what I wanted.

My moans got louder in frustration. Hopefully my moans can speak for me.

"You want me to make you cum?" Brandon's voice got darker.

I nodded my head and moaned.

"I'm gonna be nice today and do as you say" he said, "your in control today, princess" he whispered in my ear.

I moaned at the sound of that.