𝗧𝘄𝗼- The Perfect Vacation

Summary: you and Austin were on vacation and you two had to set the mood for the perfect vacation.

Austin and I were in Hawaii for vacation and I wanted to set the mood. So you asked the hotel staff if they could set up a forest vibe in your hotel room and they happily complied.

While you and Austin were out they set up your room. You guys did some fun things like go to the beach, eat at a restaurant, and try some new, weird fruits.

While you and Austin were going back to your hotel you got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hi yes, your room is set up. You two can come back to your room now"

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much"

"Anything so you can enjoy your stay"

You hung up the phone and smiled up at Austin.

"Who was that babe?" He asked.

"Oh it was just the hotel. They called to tell us they were having a special food night" you lied.

"Oh" Austin said. "Let's get back, I'm kinda tired" he continued as you guys started to your hotel.

...

When you guys got there, you opened the door and to Austin's surprise it was like his backyard back in North Carolina.

"Babe, did you know about this?" he asked amazed.

"Yeah, I asked them to do this for you" you said looking up at him.

"Oh babe, thank you" Austin said hugging you.

"No problem, anything for you honey" you said quickly going to the bathroom and changing into the robe that Austin bought you.

You then came out and Austin looked you up and down in awe.

You walked up to him and started to undress him.

Once he was undressed, you guided him to the bed lightly pushed him into it.

"Babe" is all he said until you guided his hand to the robes tie.

"Unwrap me baby" you said innocently.

"My pleasure" he said as he took the satin robe ties and slowly pulled on them until it pooled around your feet.

"Goddamn" he said under his breath but you heard him and giggled lightly.

You then climbed on top of him and thrusted your hips forward slowly, grinding on Austin's predominant hard on.

"Oh fuck" Austin moaned.

"More baby?" You asked as he nodded his head.

"Yes" he grunted.

"Okay" you said getting off of him then going to the bed side drawer grabbing a condom out of it.

"Do you want me to ride like a good girl?" You teased. You were lightly dragging the condom against his body.

"Goddamn it y/n, yes" Austin said frustratingly.

"Someone is getting hot and bothered" You giggled deviously.

* your pov*

I unwrapped the condom and slid it onto Austin's throbbing member. Then I followed faster the condom.

"Oh shit" we both moaned.

Austin grabbed hold of my hips and gripped them slightly as he guided my hips back and fourth.

"Mmhm" I hummed as a small smile danced onto my face.

"You like that princess?" Austin asked guiding my hips into a faster motion.

"Ugh! Yes" I slurred the 's' in yes.

Austin hasn't been this excited for sex before. I kinda like it.

"Fuck, Austin" I moaned while arching my back.

"Holy fuck, this feels so good" he said screwing his eyes shut.

Austin's grip got loose as my thrusts got sloppier.

"Baby I'm close" I grunted.

"Me too baby girl, just let go" Austin's groaned.

I didn't think twice about what he said and came as I felt a warmth from the condom and louder moans from Austin.

"Hmm, my cat is wonderful" I smirked getting off of Austin and throwing the condom away.

"Who said it wasn't" Austin smirked at me.

"No one, I judged to hear you say it was wonderful"

"Well you don't have to riddle me to say it. Just have to ask me and I'll say it's better than wonderful" He said pressing light kisses on my back.

"Alright I'll try that the next time we have sex" I said drifting off to sleep.

"No complaining here" Austin yawned.

"Goodnight baby" I snuggled up to him.

"Goodnight princess"

So we both fell asleep, cuddled up together. As we should.

..............................................................

Sorry that this is a little short and shitty but I have another story coming out after this one so be on the look out for that one. Ending off with 746 words.
Later Lovelies❤️