Happy Birthday??

(Hermiones pov)
I woke up its my birthday I thought yay . I go down stairs and hear my parents talking I sit and listen. To them and hear that I was
...... Adopted I started to cry what how I go back up to my room and cry . Its a cold windy day im up on my roof top and I hear my so called father or the man whom i used to call dad. I wonder who my real father and mother are? I climb down and they tell me that my mom and dad are coming to meet me today and that im a pure blood . So I got bullied all those years at Hogwarts . They also tell me that I have a twin brother and that im very powerful . As a pure blood (an yes ik ok Voldmort is half blood but in this he's pure .) And I'm apparently under a glamour charm that will go off right about now. I scream in pain its like getting hit with the crutius curse times infinity. Its over I look in the mirror my pale skin tone and thin Barbie like figure my hair is dark brown and my eyes are changing colors . I I stutter then realize I look like Tom Marvolo Riddle . But how I run up to my room and owl Harry . About this but lucky for me I look up just in time to see Hedwig flying to my window. I open my window and give her some food and water as I read over the letter.

Dear Hermione,
I've just found out from the order that im adopted and have a twin sister . By the way happy birthday 🎂. Also I look like a younger Tom Riddle . Owl me back asap.

(Harry pov) I was told by Molly and Arthur that I was Adopted and that now I know . The glamour charm will come off it felt like knifes ripping apart my skin . It was over before I knew it I ran and looked into a mirror but I looked like Tom Riddle how what ! I was told to owl Hermione that I was coming because I was told to? I sent out my letter and revived one back from mione.

Dear Harry,
I was Adopted to do you think were twins? And apparently biologic parents are coming soon . And thanks for the Happy Birthday thing. This is to confusing. What will Ron think Harry dose he know yet.?