Who Say It Was Stress?

The Docter came into Hermione's room . Telling us she had a baby inside of her right now . "How could it be ?" "Is it Draco's ?" I contuine to reapet and ask myself over and over again . I sit in thought for what seemed like hours.
As my thoughts were snapped by Tom walking into Mione's room in St . Mungos . "Penny for your thoughts my dear ?" Tom replied to his wife as she day dreampt. "I'm sorry Tom do you mind repeating it?" She asked . After that the room was dead silent , couples and kids left while thoughts penended . Among each other was no stares cold yet no speck of hatered to be spores into the naked eye . Draco and Harry stood in the back corner while adults sat waiting for the time to pass and the healers to come in and say Hermione is free to leave .

Flash back in Draco's POV t

" Aha Hermione!" A little platinum silky blonde headed boy yelled softly at the young Riddle girl . She had just thrown water on him using her wandless magic on him . Heading towards her black staple manor the three kids wandered as Harry read up on Quiditch , other normal kids played however his knowledge would come in handy .
"Drake , Mione wait up !" The smaller brownie colored haired boy yelled catching up to the rynning children . Draco on the other hand hardly liked running but would do anything for his princess Hermione Riddle .
"Draco your Mum is here to pick you up dear !" Mrs. Riddle yelled out to the garden which made all of the kids run even fast including Harry . Twins or not Harry and Hermione were alike in many way but different.

End of flash back no one POV

Hospitals are normally empty and dull the bland textured colors make it feel unsure . Currently Hermione Antoinette Elizabeth Riddle is in a coma from falling . Everyone but the Docter and her Mum don't yet know the truthful meaning of why this happened it was just a cover up saying stress . Engulfing the flames to a higher standered space than was once before.

Harry had a bad gut wrenching feeling in the put of his stomach about his twin sister . Anxious the teen played with the ends of his sisters hair as she lied peacefully on the hospital bed her eyes sound shut quiet filling the surrounding air around the family and friends . In that moment no one moved  inches for a second .
Recharging next door Ginny Weasly knew the truth but how would the red head spend it?