Rebellion .

(Hermione POV)

I felt the soft pillowcase against my head. I lift my head up it's still dark throughout the Manor.  Therefore I quietly sneak up to the roof of the building.  Although I forgot to bring a jacket and the coldness wraps around my like a blanket . I still watch the purples and pinks as they mix with blues as the sun comes up clouds looking like candyfloss. I get lost into a deep thought  .  Soon enough I shiver and shake still watching the orange sun peek up through the trees looking as if some one had painted it into the sky.

"Hermione are you up here?" I hear someone call within a moment I am ripped away from my own thoughts . I turn back glancing at Harry still in his silk green and sliver pajamas hair still a total mess. "Hello Harry." I state staring back at the view.  "Mum wanted me too come find you?" He says in a questioned tone as if he were wondering what in the name of Merlin I had been doing up here . "Okay I will be right down Harry ," I told not looking back once at him .

(Harry POV)

"Harry darling will you go fetch your sister?" Mum had asked me so I do as told . She was not in her room nor Draco's . Therefore I go up to the roof knowing that is her place to free her mind.  She glanced at me once maybe ,
"Mum wanted me too come find you?" I say questioning nothing but it was in my tone.  She takes a moment to reply her eyes still on the sunrise. I climb back down the ladder . going back to my room to change and fix my nutmeg brown hair. Afterward I go down stairs , the smell of tea and freshly brewed coffee fill my nose along with the sweet smell of cinnamon  rolls. "Hermione down yet?" I ask our Mum and Dad " No Sweetie," Mum replys Dad still reading the Daily Prophet while sipping his tea. Hermione better not become a dark  rebellion against us . I know Father must have plans with her .