Mum ? Dad?

(Harry pov) Oh my Merlin I can't believe it my arch enemy whom I thought I killed is standing right in front of me and is saying he's my father. (Toms pov) I stood at the door step of my daughters foster home I wish that she didn't live with these filth muggles. My wife is by my side standing scared. My daughter opens the door . And she looks like me its way to scary I see my son behind her she asks us to come in and sit.  I do have a few questions like who were they before ? How were they treated ? And if they would like to live in the manor with us? ( Hermione pov) I open the door and see that my dad is bloody Voldemort Harry's not gonna like this. He still has the scar from that night , dad asks a few questions and I say Hermione Granger smartest witch of her age and one third of the golden trio. He seems sorta impressed but oh no now its Harry's turn.
(Harry's pov) I lift up where I layed my bangs for this moment. And say well dose this scar ring a bell he has an apologetic look on his face and he looks sorry.  Ha Lord Voldemort sorry never thought id see the day really my own father was trying to kill me all my life . Now I say I was Harry Potter aka the boy who lived and one third of the golden trio. I never knew that saying those words could hurt so much . Once I flooed back to the burrow with Hermione I asked her if we should find out our biological names...
She said eyes but let's tell Ronald and Ginny first. We stepped out of the ashey fire place and dusted our selves off as Mrs. Weasly came into the living room to see us . We asked to see Ron and Ginny and were gonna have to tell them ....

(An sorry this book sucks but so do my other books is just grammar so yea.)