Do you Think ?

_Harry pov_

"Hermione I  think you're having twins!" Harry  exclaims. "Really Harry,"Hermione repiles  awe struck . "I really do think you and Draco will be having twins it runs in the family , also Mione close your mouth or else you may get a fly in there,"Harry remarks taking in her facial exspression. "It can't be though can it ? Harry?" Hermione says to ne still awestruck by the news . "How will I tell Draco Harry?!" Hermione questions , I can't let her stress but this us fun for me not her . What do I do though? I can't watch her be so defeated ovwr a small matter yet so big I guess in her eyes taking the match and liting the flames . Exsploding the scene Draco come sto calm her down as I run back to the place where we tried last year to plan to kill my very own father . Little did that Harry know anything at all . My ming still raceing not suttle . A mind splitting head ache approaches as I reach my destination.

**Meanwhile back at the Riddle /Malfoy Manor***

(No one's pov)

Hermione calmed her self down snugglimg herself on Draco's chest longing for the smell of green apples and winter mint toothpaste. He wrapped his arms around her resting his head upon hers . Draco shot his head up as somone entered the room  , scanning the darkend room for a shape of some sort . Hermione had fallen into a deep slumber by this point in the evening . Draco drew his wand out  "lumos !" Draco mutters under his breath careful not to wake the sleeping girl next to him . Gasping his balence walking the perimeter of the room  with the tip of his wand lit in his hand.  Hermione still asleep infront of the fireplace Draco stole a few glances just to make sure she is okay...