Draco Luicus Malfoy

_Draco POV_

"Hermione am I really going to be a father." Draco asked in pure shock . "Yes Drake for the last time ,!" Hermione nearly yelled back at the boy. As she began to look out the big tinted windows I snaked my muscular arms snake around her thin  waist .

:Hermione POV:

Draco had been rude to me the whole exsplnation of my pregnancy. However he was the one who wanted to fucking know all about it .
I guess since mum told me I have been a bit prissy lately. "Drake I'm sorry ,"I apologize to the platinum blond haired boy to turn around and peck his lips and snuggle into his chest. His warm breath laces with the smell of rum . I know he's been upset lately but why drinking that poison.

"Son thing on your mind Mione?" Draco asks breaking the silence and small amount of tensions in the black marble room. "No ," I simply reply lieing through my teeth . Hopes fill my mind replacing the old conversations with myself. Praying Harry or someone walks through the dark wooden doors to the living space ."Drake I have to go somewhere," I somewhat lie again . All the sudden I'm at the burrow stand rich in front of the door raising my left arm up close to the entrance. Closing my hand into a fist however I can't being myself to do it. 
I stand there at the door for a few moments that feel like years.  Some how some way I feel a boost of engery corse throughout my vains. I knock but my legs nor my arms can move I feel still. Like I did back in second year when I was petrefid.

(A/N
I know I spelled that wrong sorry . Thank You,)

Molly Weasly opens the door and walks my inside . Only too....