Chapter 4

Izzie froze, holding her breath behind the couch. She acted on instinct to hide.

"Clyde!" She could hear the footsteps headed for her, her heart in her mouth. All her lessons blank in her mind.

She wasn't ready... Well, she was, but not now!

"Who's this brat?" Her hair was grabbed and she let out a cry of pain.

"Let go of my daughter you uncultured swine!" Daughter?

Jeff, or should she say Father? No Jeff, let go, raising an eyebrow. "Daughter? Thought you were gay?"

"I adopted her, she was in need of a parent." Clyde said, crossing his arms. "Now apologize to the young lady!"

"Go f*ck yourself." Jeff muttered, shoving his hands in the pockets. "

"A$$." Izzie muttered, flinching under his cold blue glare.

"The f*ck did you say, little girl?" He growled, taking a step toward her, Clyde quick to step in front of her.

"Cool it, Iz." He whispered. "Jeff, what's up?"

"I already told you. Slendick wants a bunch of Pastas back at the Mansion. Won't tell us why." Jeff said.

"Ah, yes. Is Jane gonna be there?"

"The f*ck do I know? Why would I care about where that b!tch is?" Jeff said, making Izzie freeze with anger. How. Dare. He!

Before she could start yelling at him, Clyde put his hand over her mouth, scowling as well.

"Well, let's go then. No need to badmouth Jane." Clyde said. "Go get a few of your things, Isabelle."

/timeskip/

The walk was extremely uncomfortable for Izzie, for the man who ruined her mother's life was near her.

Clyde held a forced smile the whole way, chuckling about a few stories he talks of. The cute killers and feisty murderers.

That was also uncomfortable. Izzie did not wanna be around boys, she already had "the talk" with her Mother and she was not ready to be popping out babies.

"Godammit, shut the hell up!" Jeff snapped. "I do not care about flirting with Helen!"

Clyde pouted. "C'mon, he's pretty and adorable!"

Jeff muttered, 'i don't care' and walked faster.

Izzie clacked (or tap, whatever word?) her teeth in a annoying rhythm, feeling uncomfortable. Clyde joined in, already getting the tone, and soon, they were almost good enough to join a annoying contest.

Jeff had enough. "Would you shut up already?" He growled, glaring at them with blue eyes.

They did.

Suddenly, a big house appeared. Definitely bigger than all of the houses she had lived in.

"Isabelle!"

"Mom!"

"Darling~"

"Get the fxck away from me Clyde!"

__________

Vote and comment! \(^w^)/