Chapter 6

Izzie yawned, a blanket over her body as she realized she fell asleep. Her book lain (laid?) on the small table by the bed.

"Morning." Her mother said, fixing her mask.

"Mm morning." Izzie mumbled, not exactly looking forward to any blinding brightness when she left the dim room, a ray of light past the black curtain warning her to prepare her eyes.

"We need to go down for breakfast, you'll meet Slenderman." She said.

Izzie nodded, hopping off the bed and taking her beige jacket and following her mom out the door, blinking rapidly to adjust her eyes.

"Hi Janie and Izzie!" The cheerful voice of Clyde chirped, an arm slung around her shoulder.

"Hi." Izzie said, forcing a smile as she took the arm off and inched closer to her mother's comforting presence.

Isabelle Arkensaw was not a fan of touchy touchy. Especially from men she knew for only a day-ish.

"Good morning Jane." She winced as a booming voice hit her head. "This is?"

"My daughter, Isabelle." Mom said, rubbing her shoulders as she pulled the girl in front of the tall creature with a suit and no face.

"Nice to meet you, Isabelle."

Izzie meekly waved. "You too."

"Hi!"

She flinched as she saw little arms hugging her stomach and long brown hair just at her shoulder.

"I'm Sally." The little girl said, big, beautiful green eyes lighting up. "You're big Sis's daughter?"

"Sis?" Izzie asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"Eeee! Janie, does that mean I'm her auntie?!" Oh God, this child was precious and adorable.

"Yes Sally." Mom said, smiling.

"Even if you're too small and younger than me, hi auntie." Izzie cooed, playing along.

Sally looked ecstatic.

"Alright, who wants waffles or pancakes?" Slenderman asked, holding up two plates with towering breakfasts.

"Waffles!" A brown haired boy yelled, twitching and ticking.

Izzie followed her mom and sat next to her.

"Oi, little girlie. You're in my seat."

She looked and suppressed a scream.

She. Did. Not. Like. Clowns. Especially tall and creepy ones.

"LJ, be nice. This is Isabelle, my daughter." Her mom said.

"Don't care, my seat. Go sit next to the joker reject." 'LJ' said, snickering.

"Right here, Izzie!" Sally called, waving. Sitting next to Jeff.

She awkwardly got out of the black and white chair, quickly walking to the empty chair and tried to vaguely scoot it closer to Sally's. She succeeded, sorta.

If her father noticed, then he didn't say anything.

She avoided looking at him, concentrating on the fluffy pancakes and talking with Sally about tea parties and other whatnot.

And tried to ignore the fact that some food and liquid dripped out of the blue eyed killer's gaps of his permanent smile when she accidentally glanced.

___________________

I also have an aunt who's younger than me, she's fun and ticklish. And runs away whenever I wanna hug her, meanie -_-.

Vote and Comment!