Chapter 2

When I opened my eyes, I was beyond shocked to see the surrounding I’m in.

Napabalingkwas ako sa pagkakahiga only to find out that I’m not lying in my bed but in a freshly green grass.

“What the fuck is happening. I must be dreaming” I tried to close my eyes for a minute and even tried to pinch myself and slowly opened it but to my dismay I’m still not in my room.

I composed myself. I know that this is just a dream so might as well explore this world I’m in.

This place is not bad, I’m actually in awe.

The sun shines so bright that looking at it might make me blind, and the grass looks so fresh. There are butterflies flying around and singing birds can be heard from the trees.

“I’m probably in heaven” I chuckled at that thought. It’s actually not bad basta makita ko lang parents ko dito.

My parents died when I was 15 along with my younger sister Kenzie Lane. They were on their way home when a vehicle hit their car and because of the strong impact nahulog yung kotse nila sa bangin. It took the rescuers five days to start their operation, it was rainy season that time, ang lakas ng bagyo at hindi sila makakilos unfortunately gumuho pa ang lupa at natabunan daw ang kotse nila. After three days they recovered my parents’ car but they’re both dead already. And when I asked my sister’s whereabouts they just said they can’t find her body and concluded na baka naibaon na ito sa lupa.

I was depressed and broken back then, para akong pinagbinagsakan ng langit at lupa. Naiwan akong mag-isa ngunit dahil kay nanang Belen ay kahit papaano ay nakayanan kong lumaban.

But I know that my heart will never be complete ever again. There will always be a void that no one can fill.

I took a deep breath and walked a little bit further until nakarinig ako ng lagaslas ng tubig.

Napakunot noo ako dahil wala naman akong nakikitang ilog sa paligid.

I’m in the middle of a forest and all I can see are leafy trees and a lot of bushes.

Out of curiosity I took a step towards the bushes and make my way in, habang papalapit ako ay papalakas din ang lagaslas ng tubig na naririnig ko.

There I saw a magnificent fall, the place was magical, the water is so clear and blue, there were even flowers floating on it. It feels like its inviting me to dive in.

I was about to go nearer when I saw someone emerged out of the water. No. It’s not just someone, it’s an angel.

“Wow” Napabulong na lang ako sa sarili ko when she stood up. I can even see her bare back.

She has a sparkling wavy black hair.

I was astonished by her voluptuous body.

Napalunok na lang ako at napaawang ng labi nang bumaba ang tingin ko sa kanyang legs.

“Just wow”

She got the most perfect legs that I’ve ever seen.

I can imagine those legs wrapped around my torso while we are making—

“WHAT THE FUCK HUNTER!!” I cursed silently.

I sounded like a perverted old man. With a heavy heart I decided to give her her personal space, but when I was about to take a step I accidentally stepped on a twig.

“Crackkk”

Before she can turn around I hurriedly hide in the bushes.

“Shit, muntik na ako dun” I can feel the sweat in my forehead at ang lakas na din ng pintig ng puso ko.

Why does that woman have this kind of effect on me?

“Who are you?” My body became numb when I hear someone spoke behind me.

Her voice sounds authoritative.

“I said who are you and what are you doing here?” She repeated her question again.

I swallowed the invisible lump in my throat before taking a deep breathe.

Turning around was probably the biggest mistake that I’ve done yet the type of mistake that I’ll never regret.

She’s beautiful … no scratch that, she’s the most gorgeous woman that I’ve seen in my whole life.

She’s stunning

Sexy

And foxy

She has the perfect curve and wow she got a big bouncy—

“Hey!!” That voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

“I—uhh I’m”

“Speak clearly” She said with crossed arms.

I can feel her stares through me, yung titig niya na tagos na tagos na parang nakikita nito ang aking kaluluwa.

She got the most tantalizing blue eyes that I’ve seen, and her long eyelashes complimented it.
Ang tangos din ng ilong niya, hindi maikakaila na may lahi itong banyaga.

Bumaba ang tingin ko sa mga mapupulang labi nito. Para akong inaanyayahan nito na halikan ito.

If I can’t control myself I might ravish her right here, right now.

“Done checking me out Ms. I-don’t-know-who?”

I cleared my throat before answering. “I’m not”

“Sure you are” sabi naman nitong nakangisi pa.

“So back to my question, who are you and what are you doing here?”

“I’m Hunter Denisovich, and I got lost kaya ako napadpad dito. You are?”

“Why are you interested to know?”

“No--nothing”

This is so unacceptable, I am stuttering in front of a woman. That never happened to me kahit sino pa ang nakakausap ko even if it’s one of my bigshot clients  o mga babae.

“Do you know where you are?” The mysterious girl asked me as she continuous to take a step towards me.

Ummm n-no”

Hmmm Sagot nitong nakatitig sa aking mga labi.

When she’s in my front she gently traced my face with her delicate fingers. I stood still and waited for her next move. She tiptoed and slowly nullified the space between us.