Chapter 14

HUNTER

It’s already nine in the morning when I finished preparing for my date with Harmony. I feel so giddy and nervous at the same time. Na sa harap ako ng salamin ngayon at sinisipat ang sarili ko.

I’m wearing a button down sleeves and a black skinny jeans with a black sneakers and was about to go when I heard my phone ringing.

“Yo man wassup! How are you? I bloody miss you already bro!” Napangiti ako sa sinabi nito.

Siguradong wala na namang magawa kaya tumawag.

“What is it this time Caden? You’ve got time to call that means you’re not busy with work or girls” Ang natatawang sabi ko rito. Narinig ko namang napahalaklak ito ng malakas sa kabilang linya.

“Nah, I just really wanna make sure you’re doing alright there” Sagot naman nito. Umupo ako sa malapit na upuan sa akin at napabuntung-hininga.

“Of course I am, thank you for checking up on me”

“Sure. Anyways how’s your girl there? When are you gonna come home, three weeks been so long man, come on you still haven’t got her?” May panunuksong sabi nito sakin.

Napailing na lang ako rito. She’s probably not used knowing  that I can’t make a girl come to my bed in our first date lang.

“Don’t worry man, today I’ll ask her to be my girl. So wish me luck” Bago pa ito sumagot ay nagsalita ulit ako.

“Nope I don’t need the luck, I’ll definitely have her today” Ang nakangising sabi ko rito.

“Ayt! That’s my mate. Go get that booty!”

After talking with Caden, I texted Harmony that I’ll be on my way to pick her up. I decided to use my Lamborghini Veneno to pick her up. I already have a bouquet of flowers arranged for her at the backseat.

After 30 minutes or driving,I’ve already arrived at front of her apartment. I took the flowers and went to the front of her door and ring the doorbell.After a few seconds a very stunning woman opened the door. I immediately smiled at her.

“Hi!” I said shyly while secretly ogling her. I’m very much at awe of what I’m seeing right now. I’m aware that she’s really gorgeous but she’s more beautiful today. She’s wearing a silk camisole  and a midi skirt that perfectly fits her.

“Hi” She shyly answered.

“Oh,here flowers,for you” Sabi ko sabay abo tang mga bulaklak sa kanya. Agad naman niya itong kinuha at nagpasalamat.

“So let’s go?” Tanong ko rito at ngumiti naman ito at tumango.

Na sa loob n kami ng kotse ng bigla itong magtanong.

“Hunter where are we going? She curiously asked me.

“I’d really like to have a date with you, at the Louvre museum? I mean you’ve probably went there for a thousand times already  but-“ She cut me off before I can even finish what I’m saying.

“Hunter I’m happy, kahit saan tayo pumunta okay lang. Don’t worry okay” Sabi naman nito which eased my feeling.

We immediately went inside the museum and took pictures of us. “Hey Harmony,guess which painting is my favorite here” I asked her.

Napatigil naman ito at napaisip. I secretly took a picture of her. She looks really cute.

“Mona Lisa? Ang nagbabakasakaling tanong naman nito.

“Nope,that’s too overrated”Sagot ko rito. Lumapit ako sa tabi nito at itinuro ang isang painting. It’s evident that it’s an old painting already.

“That, that is my favorite painting here” Sabi ko rito at napatingin ito sa akin na nakakunot noo.

“Really?Why so?” Ang nagtatakang tanong nito.

“This painting here is older than Mona Lisa,the painter is unkown but beliefs surrounded it for a long time. Do you know the color of love?” Tanong ko sa kaniya

“Red”Diretsong sagot naman nito sakin.

“Nope love, you’re wrong.That’s the misconception when someone asks what the color of love is, it’s heavily associated with red. But look around the world,what do you see? Green diba? It’s the color of healing, self-love and acceptance.”

Tumingin ako rito before continuing.She looked immersed with my story.

“You see, the painting here is a heart like figure painted in different shades of green, it’s because in the ancient wisdom traditions,Chakra is the wheel-like concentrations of energy in our body, and the color of the chakra of our heart? It’s green” Pagpapaliwanag ko rito.

“Wow,I’m really amazed Hunter, you know so much”

“And there’s more!” I said excitedly “There’s been a belief surrounding this painting that when two lovers  touch it at the same time, they’ll immediately know  if they’re destined with each other."

“How would they know?” Takang tanong naman nito.

“Well, our chakra becomes more powerful when you’re with the right person so they’ll know through their feeling. It’s a burst of emotion that can’t be contained.”Tuminghin ako rito bago magsalita.

“I heard that may people married right after touching the painting.But ngayon kasi hindi na pwedeng hawakan ito para hindi masira”

“You believe in that?”

“Yeah, my parents are a testimony to it. But at the same time I don’t, if I want to make something work, I’ll give my all” I seriously said while looking at her.

I held her hand and felt as if the world stopped spinning and there’s only the two of us around. I moved closer to her and slowly put my hands to her face.

“Have I told you that you look really beautiful today? I whispered and looked at her luscious lips.

She smiles as I lean closer until my lips met hers, I can feel her heart pounded as her knees got weaker. I hold her waist as I could only focus on how soft she felt and how addictively she invaded all my senses ,not minding the people around us. 

We stopped kissing when we felt the need to breathe and smiled at each other while she rest in my embrace. It felt magical, I've never felt this kind of feeling with other girls before, wanting more and being contented at the same time.

I have to make a decision.