Chapter 17

HUNTER

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Harmony. I can’t believe I am cuddling with someone right now. It feels like the the touch of heaven,warm and cozy.

I looked at her and realized that she is still sleeping. I couldn’t get myself to move fearing that I might wake her up. She looks so peaceful sleeping. I feel the fear inside me. Why the heck am I enjoying this view? I’m here to take her back to Philippines. I can’t mess it up. My company is more important than her. Is it really Hunter?

I was pulled away at my thought when I hear her murmur and hugged me closer. I can’t help but to hug her tighter. Am I willing to sacrifice my plans for her? Am I actually liking her?

“Fuck” I whispered to no one.
I pretended to be asleep when I feel her waking up. She slowly moved and touched me in the face. I don’t know what she was doing but I decided to open my eyes.

I smiled at her “Hi!" I said with a husky voice and kissed her forehead.
“Good morning love” She said while gently caressing my face. I can feel every tip of her fingers running through my face. I hid my face in the crook of her neck. She smells like vanilla.

“Love,wake up na. I have still work” Napasimangot ako.

“Can’t we stay like this for a while? Or baka pwedeng magabsent ka muna ngayon? For me,please?” Paglalambing ko rito. Come on , fall for it Harmony. I looked at her and gave her the most pleading eyes I can.

“Fine! But just this one time okay” Pagsang-ayon nito.  I hugged her and kissed her on the lips.

“Thank you” I sincerely said.

“Let me just call my boss for a minute” She said and got off the bed. I exhaled forcefully and watched her get out of the room. How can she be so easy to fool? Napahilamos na lang ako sa mukha.

Bumalik naman ito kaagad at tumabi ulit ito sa akin sa paghiga. “Let’s cuddle for more alright” I said while spooning her. She just nodded her head and hugged me close. I took the opurtunity to ask her.

“What if I have to go back to Philippines,will you come with me?” Tanong ko rito. I feel her stiffen.

“I- I don’t know. I don’t think I can go back there. I’m sorry” She said will looking at me with guilt. I took a deep breathe. “So you don’t love me?” Tanong ko ulit dito.

“Of course I love you! Why are you even asking that” She exclaimed and cupped my face. I decided to let it go and just agree with her.

---
We spent our morning cuddling and telling stories about ourselves with each other. I’ve got to know more about her childhood, what her parents are like and her passion. I told her about what happened to my family and that I’m handling my company leaving out the part that I made a deal with his father. We decided to go the nearest grocery store since she already has no stocks at home and no food to cook for us to eat. She is cooking at the kitchen when I went there. She is currently slicing the ingredients exposing her back view to me. I am leaning at the counter behind her.

I quietly check her out. All I can say is that she’s a perfect body. A curvaceous body and everything’s just right. I advanced near hear and slowly snaked my arms in her body.
“Love what are you doing?” Tanong nito.

“I’m giving you a hug. I feel cold”

“Bola gusto mo lang tsumansing eh!” Natatawang sabi nito.