Chapter 18

HUNTER

I hurriedly drove directly to my hotel and took a long shower. The make out session I had with Harmony left me hot. After finishing up I sat on front of my laptop and decide to facetime Caden. It took a few rings before she answered.

“Yow man! Care to explain what happened earlier?” She said with her eyebrows raised.

I have to get out ot her apartment,and that’s the only solution I thought of at that moment”

“So how was it?”

“What are you talking about?”

“The ‘sex'?” She casually said and grinning at me widely.

I shook my head at her. “Nothing happened.”Pagsisinungaling ko rito.

“Oh come on dude I know that something happened. You’re being selfish”

“Okay! We didn’t do ‘it’” I said emphasising every word.

“Then what happened?”
“2nd base. She isn’t ready yet” Pagpapaliwanag ko rito.

“2nd base Lang?? Since when did that stop you?”

Npatahimik ako. Contemplating if I should tell her or not about my dilemma. She probably sense that I’m having a problem kaya’t napaseryoso ito.

“I’m listening.Spill it out”

Shit! Here goes nothing

“I think I’m falling inlove with her ,anyways she’s already my girl” Balita ko ritong nakapikit.Instead of hearing her laugh and teasing me she just looked at me and sizing me if I’m lying or not.

Napasandal ito sa inuupuan niya. “Wow”

“Wow? Yun lang masasabi mo sa problema ko?” Desperadong tanong ko rito.

“Huh?Kelan pa naging problema ang pagmamahal?Ohhhh problema kasi nagugustuhan mo na o mahal mo na ang dapat ay misyon mo lang?Wait that’s the reason why you ask me to call kanina?” Tanong nito.Tumawa ito ng napakalakas ng tumango ako.

“I honestly have no idea right now” Naguguluhang sabi ko rito at binalewala ang pagtawa niya. “When I’m with her I feel happy. Her smiles assures me that everything’s gonna be okay.Her kisses,her hugs is slowly becoming my addiction.Always craving for it man.She’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met” I sincerely said.

“But at the same time,I can’t let go of my deal.I went here to get her home and get my prize but shit! Why is that girl making it hard for me.I still want to finish my contract with her father.I have to finish it. I don’t want to tarnish my reputation”

“Hmm-so you’re confused about what you feel right now.When’s the last time you get laid?

“What the fuck?How will that help me with my problem?" Naaasar na tanong ko rito.

“Just answer it.Don’t you trust me”

“A month ago”Sabi ko rito and rolled my eyes at her.

“Is it love,or lust?Sabi mo nga  matagal na din yung last na ehem mo.Maybe you just want to fuck someone.Think of it” Walang padalos-dalos na sabi nito.

“You have a point,maybe you’re right.It’s probably a phase” Sang ayon ko rito.

“Of course I have a point kelan ba hindi.”Mayabang na sabi nito “Now mate,what you have to do tonight is to enjoy. I say go get yourself a girl and see if it works or not!”