Chapter 15

Chapter 15

HUNTER

After the kiss, we both shared a comfortable silence as we went on with our date.

We are currently inside my car as we already finished with our tour inside the museum. “So next stop, Arc de Triomphe!” I said while starting the car.

“Yes,off we go. That place is majestic” ika naman nito. “Wait” I said and put on her seatbelt.

“Safety first love” Sabay kindat rito.Napatawa naman ako nung napansin kong pumula ang pisngi nito.

“Are you blushing right now?” I said while chuckling. Umiling-iling nman ito. “Hindi ah! I’m not,kung ano anong pinagsasabi mo” Sabay irap sakin.

“Okay then,sabi mo eh”Sabi kong natatawa. We drove for atleast 20 minutes before arriving to the famous Arc.

I was at awe pagbaba namin sa kotse,anyone can take a romatic scroll down here, which is the most famous street in Paris. I held her hand and she softly smiled at me. We took a stroll around the arc and shoot plenty of pictures when someone approached us.

“Hello good morning madams,can I take a picture to the both of you?” The young man asked politely.He is holding a camera and is probably an amateur.I looked at Harmony and she nodded to the young man.

“Sure!That would be lovely,thank you”Harmony said.

“Okay so what are we going to do?” I asked. He instructed us to go farther from the arc and asked us to be comfortable with each other.

“Can you please go closer to each other?” He asked. I smiled when I realized that Harmony and I feel awkward with the situation.

“I’ll only allow you to take one picture of us.Is that clear?”Striktong sabi ko rito at tumango naman ito.

“So I’m trying to get a soft and sincere photos. While holding hands can you talk with each other and walk at the same time.Okay?” We both nodded our head and proceeded doing what he asked us to do. I slowly slipped my hand into hers. I was so immersed into gazing at her expressive eyes when I hear camera shutters.

“Okay so that’s it! It looks so lovely. So natural.Here take a look madam” We looked at the pictures and were impressed with the young man’s skill.He thanked us and promise to send us the pictures after asking our email accounts.

After the session,we went to a nearby restaurant to have our lunch. Napaisip naman akong tanungin ito tungkol sa mga magulang nito.

“Harmony,when do you plan on going back to Philippines” Pagbabakasakaling tanong ko rito. Hindi agad ito sumagot.

“I don’t know,it’s still not in my plan to go home” Ika naman nito clearly dismissing the topic.

“So, anong next na pupuntahan natin?” Tanong nito.Gusto ko sanang sabihin kung saan pero I want to surprise her.

“Secret!It’s going to be fun, oh it’s going to be our last stop na din since I know you’re gonna be busy tomorrow again” Sabi ko na lang dito.

---
It’s already seven in the evening when I decided to take her to our last stop. “Hey,I have to blindfold you for my next surprise Harmony. So you have to wear this.” I said while showing her a handkerchief.

“Do you really need to?” She asked pouting. “Of course silly” I said at nilagay na ang panyo. “It will only take around 15 minutes,you comfortable?” 

“Yeah,I am” sabi namn nito.

After 15 minutes ay nakarating na kami sa destinasyon namin.Inalalayan ko siyang bumaba sa kotse.

“Okay, be careful,you can’t take off your blindfold yet”

“I trust you”Sabi nito na ikinabigla ko.If only you knew Harmony,you’d hate me. I’m sorry but I can’t break my agreement with your father.

“Okay,so stay here alright?”

“San naman ako pupunta? I’m literally blindfolded here” Ika naman nito na natatawa. I positioned myself in front of her and gave the sign to the workers to switch on the light.

We are currently here in th Le Mur Des Je T’aime aka the Wall of “I Love You’s”.I plan on asking her here to be my girlfriend and I can’t wait to do so.

“Take off your blindfold Harmony” Unti-unti nitong tinaggal ang panyo. I can see amazement in her eyes looking at the lighted wall. The wall has “I Love You’” written in different languages. Lumapit ako sa kanya.

“I wanted to show you this,I know we’ve only know each other for a short time but I enjoyed every special moments I spent with you. Your smile makes me fall in love with you more each time, your eyes is just so captivating I cannot resist looking. I want to be someone who makes you smile, who will make you love life, and to be someone that will fill every missing part of you. I know, I’m not perfect,I have flaws but with you, it just felt so- right, and I only feel it with you no one else” I looked intently at her.

“You mean so much to me. I love you” I ended my speech with that and expectantly wait for her reply. She was teary-eyed when the place turns green and a soft music blasting on the speakers. I waited for her to look at the wall. In it written a question that can either break her or make her.

HARMONY,WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

“Written in a bold letters projected in the walls,is the question I want to ask you. Will you be my girl Harmony?” I asked. I can see tears in her eyes as she shyly nodded. “Wait, it’s a yes? So you’re my girl na?

“Yes! I will be your girlfriend Hunter” she said and I couldn’t help but hug her. “I love you so much”

“I love you too.” Sabi nito. She looked at me and gave me a peck on the lips and hugged me tightly again.

I’m sorry Harmony, but my mission officially starts now.