Day One ( Famous Part)

On a village on USA...

Bruno's Pov

"I woke up and look out of my window and who was there on the other side? You will say its your neighbor and i said yes its my neighbor and then again you will say ohhh man good for you and i say HELL NOOOO ! ITS SOOO BAD , you wanna know why? Because my neighbor its my ex-girlfriend, we broke up at some days ago because of some stuffs that i dont wanna remember , but she stays beautiful and seams even more now... ahhh why i had to be dumb?"

(Someone knocks the door)

Bruno- Who is?? What happen? Who is the FUCKING person that is screwing my toughts?

Selena-Brother its me, we are all waiting for you! COME FAST! YOURE SOO SLOW EVERYDAY!

Bruno(angry)- Selena GET OUT OF HERE!!

Selena- better be fast!!!!!

(Selena get out while Bruno is complaning)

Bruno Pov's

-"Always the same thing , Bla bla Bruno do that, Bruno go out, Bruno lets go... Bruno Bruno UGH! I CANT HAVE MY TOUGHT ALONE ! WHYYYY? "

(Bruno get out and close the door of his room and goes downstairs)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On other street nearby...

Taylor's spoken

-" Woke up now and i dont know what to do... Why my life is being sooo boring, my brother dont stop bother me, I broke up with my ex, but he deserved! I dont feel sorry for that or even regret... I only wish someone appeared in my life that wasn't narcisist or playboy, but well what can I do ....I wish dissapear for a while...."

(Someone screams on her ear)

Ross- TAYLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR! TAYLOOOOOOOOOOOOOR! HEREEEEEEEEEEE!

(taylor gets scared and gives a slap on Rosss and say)

-ARE YOU INSANE? GET OUT OF MY ROOM! I DONT WANT SEE YOU ANYMORE!

Ross- Neitheir do I! I cant see your face anymore!

Taylor- UGHHHHHHHHHHH youre sooo STUPID AND ANNOYING ! I WISH YOU DISSAPEAR FOREVER!

Ross- I WISHHH YOU DISSAPEAR FROM THE PLANET AND YOU NEVER EVER HAD BORN!

Taylor- I BORN FRIST THAN YOU DUMB ! YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT IM YOUR OLDER SISTER!

Ross- I DONT CARE, YOURE OLDER BUT YOU ARE NOTHING!

( Someone screams)

-" GUYSSSS COME TO THE TABLE ! FAST!"

Ross-FINALLY !

(Ross get out and Taylor does a frump to him and sat on the chair try thinking on what to write but she cant and goes downstairs angry but she remembers that she left the phone on her room and she goes there and sent a message to a friend)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On next door of Taylor's house

Tove's Pov

"- But whats happening? What time is it? Who is senting messages at this hour! THIS IS INSANE!

( Tove's read the message it said)

"Tove, im done of Ross totally! You want to go out this afternoon? I need to talk to someone and have fun! "

Tove awnser back saying -" of course at 19 pm on the park, you drive kisses"

(Tove woke up and and open the door of her room and goes against her brother, this one said)

Adam- But you dont know how to be careful? Watch out for where you are going bitch!

Tove- Dont annoy me , i finish waking up youre dumbass!

Adam- of course, you dont do nothing! You woke up when you want, you do what you want... always like this...

Tove- Yes Adam the king of the reason.... Ugh i hope the shows come fast BECAUSE IM DONE WITH YOU!

Adam- ME TOOOO, OF YOU.

Tove-We are even so, GET OUT OF MY WAY

Adam- IF I DONT,WHAT YOU WILL DO?

(Tove pushes Adam way )

Adam- YOU ARE INSANE?

(Tove dont awnser and enters on the bathroom and close the door)

---------------------------------

To be continue....

Well this is my frist part of the story hope you like.