Are you the king of my heart?

CONTINUATION OF CAP 10

-------------------------------------------------------------

(they give a hug, in meantime, someone appear)  

Person-Ops... Sorry (He turns back and Bruno sees)

Bruno- Wait Bro, this is your roommate!

Guy- Oh okay, by the way, man dont worry will not happen nothing, she is your girlfriend right?

(Taylor turns back and she was for speaking, but she saw the boy and stayed speechless, without knowing why)

Bruno-WHAT? NO, never! right Taylor?

(Taylor was distracted , then Bruno puts infront of the boy and of her)

Taylor- WHAT?

Bruno- we arent a couple !!

Taylor- What the hell? Where did you get that idea? Hell no... you are so short

Bruno- Really? thanks... Well, youre roommate ask that question!

(The boy was laughting)

Joe-Calm down guys, well Im Joe Alwyn, nice too meet you, so you are the famous Taylor Swift and you Bruno Mars?

Taylor- Well, my reputation precedes me for real... 

Joe- Well, I didnt meant , I only mean that youre more prettier than I was expecting

(Bruno looks to her and see that she was speechless)

Bruno- Even , me I am more taller here?

Joe(laught)- Ye man

Taylor- He isnt....well , Wait a second, i need a favor from Bruno, I need talk to him about our... group , yes wait (she goes to a place a little far while Bruno follow her)

Bruno- Why you stayed speechless what is happening?

Taylor- I dont know.. its weird talking to you about this

Bruno (laught)- so good luck!

(Bruno starts to walk to Joe and Taylor went with him too, but , she start to put her bags on the tent)

Bruno-Well man, what can I say, Bye good night, treat her well please, like a gentleman that I know you are... Byee Taytay

Taylor- What? are we friends?

Bruno(laught)- No we are enemies

Taylor- Ye, we got bad blood

(All start to laught)

Joe- You both are funny

Taylor-Ye...

Bruno- Byeee

(Bruno goes way)

Joe- So what happen back there?

Taylor(looks to him)- nothing... (she enters on the tent)

Joe(grabs her hand before she enters)- You can talk with me..

Taylor(stays without words)- ye... I will sleep... (smile)

Joe(laught)- like that?

Taylor- like that how?

Joe- With your dress?

Taylor(ironicly)- Yes... No... Maybe.. (stays serious) of course ill not(smile)

Joe(laught)- Girl you are really funny... 

Taylor(smile)- Me? Well look at your accent even more funnier than my words

Joe(smile)- My accent its the best!

Taylor- You wish! 

(both laught)

Joe- Well, youre really nice! youre talking on your reputation, but for be honest i never heard the news, only heard some people talking about it, but, i listen your songs!

Taylor- Well, its things that doesnt make sense, but yes thanks youre nice as well (smile)

Joe- yes we both are and really dont care what people say about each other (smile looking at her)

Taylor(looks to him and then she looks around)- Well... excuse me... (she enters on the tent)

Joe- Yes im sorry( he went to his room)

Taylor- No worrys, ill say to you good night

Joe-Of course! (he close is room but he leaves a little open, too see Taylor, he couldnt watch much, cause it was a bit open only)

(Taylor was trying to take her dress of, but, her dress closure was on her back)

Taylor- Shit... Joe... can you help me here?

(Joe get outs )

Joe- Yes what you need?

Taylor- Can you put the dress closure down?

Joe-Yes sure (he puts the dress closure down)

Taylor- Thanks

Joe- Welcome(looking to her)

Taylor- You can go to your room , please?

Joe- yes sure sorry (he enters on the room and leaves again a bit open)

(Taylor dress her pyjama and joe was watching block, when he saw that she was to turn around he wokes up, pretend that was on the phone)

Taylor(open his room)- Good night

Joe-Good...(he was block)

Taylor- What you want to say?

Joe- Good night (smile)

(Taylor look at him and start to laught, Joe seeing that smile and stay starring at her eyes)

Taylor(stay look to him, but then she closed his room)- Well ill sleep

Joe(opens his room)- Wait( get closer to her)

Taylor(look to him)- What?

Joe(look to her eyes and then down)- Nothing, Im sorry, uhm... Good night(smile)

Taylor(look to him)- Yes... (she turn back and open her room and go inside and close it)

(Joe goes to his room as well and close while he lay down he start to think why he was so stupid)

-----------------------------------------------

another part hope you like