Im seeing you again....

(when Bruno and the others went way Adam stay there and then he entered on the tent and he saw a light of a phone and then he looks and saw a girl, with brown hair and he in the time knew her cause he already had written a song with her)

Adam- Hey , rememeber me? Riri? 

Rihanna (pointed the phone for Adam) - Adam? you ?

Adam- Yes! at so long time!

Rihanna- True ! which is your group?

Adam- Well, Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Ross Lynch and Tove Lo, my sister and yours?

Rihanna- Wow! Some people of there i dont know, but others I know... Well mine is Shawn Mendes, Cardi B, Bazzi, Dua Lipa and Demi Lovato

Adam- Wow, cool team as well!

Rihanna- Yes some of them I already knew but others no...

Adam- Well I knew all almost of my team...

Rihanna- Wow, how?

Adam- Long story....

Rihanna- Well, I bet some of them was because of the awards, Am I right?

Adam- Well, more or less (laught)

Rihanna- Tell me!

Adam- Tomorrow okay? (smile)

RIhanna(smile)- Whatever.... But its deal for tomorrow?

Adam- For sure! If i remember (laught)

Rihanna (laugh)- Ill remember you! But youre liking of your team?

Adam- Well its complicated... My team...

Rihanna (look to him)- Why?

Adam- Well I have my sister and also my group was really united on the past... but now we arent much now...

Rihanna- So you know each others from the past?

Adam(look to her)- Yes.... 

Rihanna(look to his eyes)- Well, Im sure you all will be friends again,you are great friend for me I still remember our song...

Adam(look to her eyes as well)- You remember?

Rihanna(put her head down)- Yes , ill sleep... See you !

Adam(look to her paralyzed)-Ok....

Rihanna- Good night....

Adam- Good... night (he wokes up) Im sorry, good night

Rihanna- Yea

Adam- See ya on the morning (He enters on his room of the tent and starts to think on what she said)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hope you liked, im doing this throwback when Bruno leave the ones from his group for you see who was the persons that was on their tents!