The mistery message...

In USA...

Taylor's Pov

"-Well, I already dress, I already got the make-up , I already ate....What is missing? ... OH call Tove."

(Taylor pick the phone and call Tove)

Tove- Hello!

Taylor- Are you ready?

(Taylor listen some screams behind the call of Tove)

Taylor- Are you there?

Tove- OMG YOURE SOO ANNOYING ! GET OUT I ALREADY SAID!

(Taylor listen one male voice)

Adam- I GET OUT WITH PLEASURE !

Tove-Fuck you!

Adam-Fuck you too! 

(Adam go out and close the door)

Tove-Sorry, Taylor was my stupid brother

Taylor- Wow, i get it! My brother is even worst, believe me! I will tell you then, well are you ready?

Tove-Yes! See you!

Taylor-Okay bye!

(Taylor turn off the call and go downstairs but Ross appear when she was almost arriving at the door, Taylor gets angry)

Ross- Where are you going?

(Taylor ignores him and walks to the door, Ross put again on her way)

Ross-But are you voiceless or what?

(Taylor push Ross way and open the door and get out)

Ross( screaming)- YOU WILL REGRET THIS! 

(Taylor sent him a kiss and looks to the the next door , that was tove's house, and see a person getting out of a window, that person was Tove and she see Tove going on her direction)

Taylor- YOURE CRAZY!

Tove- Its obvious.People made me be like this! You think i will get out by door for go against my brother again? NO!

Taylor- WOW, thats an amazing idea girl

Tove- Well, I know (laught)

Taylor - ( laught) well lets go? 

(Taylor and Tove enter on the car)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selena's Pov

"- Well. this life without concerts it's sooo boring, i wish something come out of nothing and say to me that i wouldn have to go somewhere far from here! would be amazing! also all of my friends are busy ... ( Selena phone ringing) Maybe God listen to me..."

Selena ( read the message out loud)-" Youre out of balance on your phone, please charge the phone for you can make calls and sent messages, thank you."

Selena ( angry)- YOURE KIDDING ME??? UGH I DONT BELIEVE ON THIS MY LIFE IS TOTALLY BORING NOW! ( receive other message) DON'T SAY IT'S MY OPERATOR AGAIN, I SWEAR TO GOD IF IT IS ILL PROCESS THEM! ( Selena read the message again) " Dear Selena, you and all the famous in the world are summoned to the big event "Fans meet idols" , I'll explain all when you come here to visit me in my office, its on Statue America street, Number 55. Hope you and your friends come , thank you, wish all you the best." 

(Selena gets out screaming to the kitchen and Bruno see her and stay confused looking at her)

Bruno- What is happening?

Selena( screaming and happy)- DO YOUR BAGS LET'S GO! 

Bruno- What?

Selena- Check your phone!

(Bruno check his phone and read the same message as Selena had)

Bruno- What is this?

Selena- I DONT KNOW BUT LET'S GOOOO AHHHH IM SOOOO HAPPY MY LIFE MAKE SENSE NOW ! THANKSSSS ( give Bruno a kiss on cheek and go do her bags , Bruno stayed still not beleving but did his bags slowly and confused)

Selena ( already downstairs)- BRUNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRUNOOOOOOOOOO LET'S GO!

Bruno-Yes yes wait....

(Selena goes upstairs and put all his clothes on his bag and close it and put it downstairs)

Selena- YOU CAN COME NOW!

(Selena get out of the door and put all on her car while Bruno go downstairs)

Bruno(screaming)- Youre so excited for that? You dont even know what is that!

Selena- I AM THANKS! LET'S GO! 

(Bruno role his eyes and go with selena to the car)

--------------------------

Adam's Pov

(doing the bags)

"-I barely understand why im doing... will this event be good? i doubt it but let's see...( go downstairs close the door) let's put this on my car ( go to his car and see Ross go on his direction) "

Ross- Broooo! You read my message?

Adam- Yes, i was going to awnser but i totally forgot! you will go too?

Ross- yes that's why i came to ask for a ride...

Adam- Oh... yes you still don't have the licence... Such a shame ( laught)

Ross-Shut up 

Adam- put your things there and enter little baby ( laughts)

Ross- Adam stop ! 

Adam- Dont talk like that little baby

Ross-  seriously man, you're so stupid (laught)

Adam- Im the best, it's different 

Ross- yes yes 

(Adam and Ross go way)

---------------------------------

On Taylor's car

(Taylor and Tove were listen a song, until, they received a message at same time and they stayed shoocked )

both- SO WEIRD!

Taylor- i know right, well you can see it because im driving!

Tove- Im afraid.... and if it is a killer?

Taylor- TOVE? REALLY? 

Tove- we don't know anything can happen these days!

Taylor- Stop with that, it's nothing

Tove- You didnt watch that serie that the girls receive the message at same time and the message is threating them!

Taylor- SERIES ARE NOT REAL LIFE, READ THE MESSAGE PLEASE

Tove- I CAN'T!

Taylor- OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE, you're really serious?

Tove- yes....

(taylor stops the car on the roadside and pick the phone)

Tove-OMG BE CAREFUL!

(Taylor read the message out loud and say the same as all)

Taylor- SEEE I SAID , YOU'RE SOOO DUMB GIRL

Tove- OMG LET'S GO

Taylor- Now you wanna go ( laught)

Tove- Dont comment,drive!

(Taylor laughts and start driving)