The arriving (Adolescents side)

In Portugal, Santa Cruz, on a campsite......

(The school busses arrived and stopped and all students and professors got out)

Director: Students and Teachers, it's for organize like the teachers will say, because they already know how it will be the groups.Thank you.

(Students start organize according with teachers said)

Bia- I don't believe we are with this teacher (say to her friends)

All-Same

Catarina-Damn it! It could be any teacher but we had the "luck" of being this monster... I was so happy that I would never ever see her again and now she appeared... Karma..

Joana- Same... If she screams at us, we will make a revolution!

(Everyone laugh)

Sofia-If she starts with her things... I will go way! 

Everyone- Agree!

Teacher- Well, girls let's go... move!

Joana-Lol, I move if I want..(said lowly to her friends)

(Everyone laught)

(They start all go to the place where was their camping, they left the things there and they went to a picnic park to get lunch, almost all were already tired of walking)

Teacher- We arrive, now you can rest and if you see someone that you know don't talk or go out of here! Stay together!

Sofia-I don't care, I want only sit (say lowly)

Catarina-Same...

Joana- I only want to sleep!

Bia- Sleppy girl 

Catarina-Zombie

(Everyone laugh and they start to sit, Bia start to see if she knows someone)

Catarina-I think it's better you get out your idea of your head, no?

Bia- OH... I don't care about what Filomena said, if I see someone I'll go there and talk, obviously I'll not ignore the person, lol.

Catarina- Well, girl okay.

(Bia ignores and keep looking)

Teacher- Already start to eat? (look to Bia) Miss,will you start to eat or not?

(Bia got scare, because she was focus on looking to the people)- I already ate some part, it's almost

Teacher- Yes..I can notice... Hurry up! (she go way)

Bia-Lol... seems like we are on soldiery...

(After 10 minutes the director go talk with the students)

Director- Well students... Tomorrow will be a long day, so enjoy the afternoon to get rest, you have the afternoon free!

Bia-Really? The afternoon is almost ending it's almost 16.30 pm, lol

(The girls start to laught)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Was dinner time , everyone were sitting according with schools, but was buffet and not menu, so everyone were stand up looking for what to choose)

(Bia tought)- Well, what I'll eat..... (Someone touch her)

Ary-Hey!

Bia(looks)- Hey again!!!!

Ary- Yess! Well how was your trip? (laught)