Adolescents Side

In Portugal...

Bia's Pov

"-I dont believe that im going to that shit of school again! I DONT BELIEVE! I didnt saw yet who is gonna be on my class , I already know that will enter some new people , I mean, people told me. Well I dont know, lets see! Im going sent message to my girls!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On school....

(Catarina feel her telephone ringing and read the message)

Sofia asks-Who is it?

Catarina- It's Bia, she is on her way, I already said for she come fast!

Sofia- And where is Joana , you know?

Catarina- Look! she is there!

(Joana goes to the girls)

Joana-Hello girls, What is happening here ( say looking around the school that it's full)

Catarina- I dont know, Im not understanding! Its too many buses out of the school !

Sofia- Of course you dont understand....

Catarina- Shut up!

Joana- Look girls ! Bia is there why she is stuck on the door? Why she doesn't move?

Catarina ( screams loudly to Bia) - BIAAAA ! OHHH BIAAA! 

( Bia look for them and goes to them)

Bia- Hey .... sorry, SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE? BECAUSE I ONLY SEE PEOPLE AND IM STRESSING OUT , I DONT LIKE THIS!

Catarina answered-I said to you, today there are many school's including school's from different countries!

Bia- WHATTT? OHHHH ITS SO SAD !

Everyone- Why?

Bia- Because, my taylor doesn't go to school anymore.... ( with sad voice)

Everyone- Really?

Bia- Okay, I stopped, calm down.

( They hear a voice of someone and everyone looks , was the director making a speech)

Director- Boys and Girls, teachers and auxiliaries, we all are here on this school because we will go send the students for a place with some teachers, of course, also, there are more schools here because all schools entered on this project! Thank you, you can start organize to the buses! 

( Everyone start comment)

Bia- I still cant believe, what is this SHIT? 

Catarina- I dont know girl, I cant understand eitheir

Sofia- THIS IS SUPER COOL!

Joana- YASSSS!

( someone screams)

Ary- BIAAAAAAAAAAAA! BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

(Bia looks and stays shock and run to one girl and hug her)

Bia- I DINDT EXPECT FOUND YOU HERE! sooo manyyy timeeee !

Ary- Same, i couldn't imagine you would be here, I mean, I could because it's your school ( laught) Im happy to see you!!

Bia- Me too! See you around?

Ary- Of course!

(Bia go to the girls again and Ary go to her group)

Catarina asks- Was Ary wasn't her?

Bia- Yes, it was

(In meanwhile everyone on the school start enter on the buses to go)

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this is the 2 part :)