Chapter 2: Performace Test

I was really starting to sweat now. Bradely Knight is a very devious and scheming person behind his good looks. Everything he does involving someone else is usually a trap that only benefits him or gives him enjoyment. Sounds familiar doesn't it.

"What is phase two?" I ask wearily. "Uh, sir." I had to quickly add that last part.

He looked me in the eyes of a long time. His blue eyes were like glaciers, slowly freezing me in place with fear. He finally opened his mouth and said, "Its the performance test of course. Usually i would wait until your first day to do it but thanks to the terms of this new deal, we have to do it now."

I let out a breath of relief. I was terrified of what he was going to say, but this actually wasn't bad at all. This is probably the best thing he could have said. I should be able to pass this test with no problem at all.

"After all, if your going to be my Wedgie Assistant, I'm going to have to see if you can meet up to the standards I'm looking for. Given your experience in the past, you should pass this with flying colors." I smiled at the compliment he gave me. That was until I really started thinking about what he said. By the time I realized what he meant, my underwear was already yanked up my butt.

I let out a surprise yelp as my underwear cut into me for the second time today. "Still wearing the stretchy pair of tighty whities I see. Your already nailing this job. Underwear, check." How underwear falls under a performance test is beyond me, but I already know this is just a scheme to get to inflict on me what he did in high school.

"For the next set of tests, your going to have to thank me for each test I give you. Simple right? Let's start with this test I'm doing now." He pulled my underwear even higher, up to my mid-back. I'm pretty sure my voice came out higher than normal as I said "Thank you for my wedgie, sir." Even though you wouldn't be able to see it, I could feel my cheeks heat up at how embarrassing this was.

Right after I thanked him he pulled up higher and harder picking me off the ground. We were about the same height and he could still lift me in the air. He began to bounce me further intensifying the wedgie. With each bounce I thanked him. This happened repeatedly. Each wedgie he gave me, I thanked him for it. I had to thank him for a melvin, jock lock, propeller, all around, squeaky clean, shoulder, and hanging wedgie.

I was on the ground holding my crotch in agony while Bradely kept holding onto my now stretched out underwear. "Just three more performances to go." He said before and pulled my underwear again and dragged me all the way to the bathroom. I moaned in pain as he did but still thanked him for my dragging wedgie.

He lift up my chest and put my head to the toilet bowl. Oh no, I'm not taking this one. I put my hands on the bowl edge preventing my head from going in. Bradely kept trying but i wasn't giving up that easily. Eventually, Bradely quickly yanked my underwear up my butt and the pain made me lose grip of the bowl. Using is foot he put his dress shoe on my head and forced it into the water. Using his free hand he flushed the toilet and pulled my underwear repeatedly as the water went down.

The water was rushing all round me washing my face with it all the while I was getting my butt flossed. Once the water was fully gone I lifted my head out the bowl but his foot stopped me. "We're going to have to try that one again." Before I could respond my head was shoved into the water again and it began to rush past my face as my underwear was being pulled.

After a second time, Bradely removed his foot and I took my head out of the bowl. I took a few seconds to catch my breath before saying "thank you for my swirlie wedgie sir." He smiled at me before saying "now it's time for your final test, and I think this one will be the best performance!"

I dread what he said as I knew what the next test was going to be. "Please Bradely, any other one but that one" I begged but he wasn't having. "It's been a while since you got a Reggie special, so of course it has to be this one." I already know there's no changing his mind. "Counting down Reggie special in 5...4...3...2..." I was really branching for it.

"1..." I felt my butt split in half as my underwear went all the way up my back, over and past my head. "We have gone ATOMIC." He place my underwear over my face and onto my chin. The Reggie special was complete. I screamed out in pain but it was muffled by my own underwear.

"What do you say? I'm listening." It was a good while before I was able to say anything. When I could I couldn't cause my mouth was covered. He removed my underwear from over my mouth. "Thank you for the Reggie special sir." Out of all the times I had to thank him for a wedgie he gave me. This one in particular is the most embarrassing and humiliating.

"You are so very welcome." He place the underwear back over my chin as I groaned. "Congrats, you've passed the performance test and are hired on with Knight Corp. Now stay in that wedgie until I come and get you." I could barely see him to the with white blind fold but I could make out he was leaving the room. I groaned as my butthole was being set of fire over and over again, thanks to this atomic wedgie.

After about 45 minutes, Bradely had come back to the bathroom and removed my wedgie. I was taking a nap but woke as I felt the sudden pressure on my butt hole and head gone. My hole had gone numb with how much pain I felt. I was going to pay for it in the morning, I know. I got up from the ground and walked over to Bradely's desk as he did the same.

When I sat down, I saw that there was a huge stack of papers in front of me. "Now basically what this is, is a contract that has our agreed deal amount, also home and car papers for the things I'm going to give you." He was really serious about this deal, but I concede and signed all the paper work. Once I finished, Bradely tossed me two pairs of keys and a piece small piece of paper.

"On that paper is the address to your home, and those keys are for your future car and house. Welcome to team Wedgie Reggie." As he was walking out, he grabbed my stretch underwear and gave one strong pull up to my neck before letting go. "See you tomorrow." He pressed the elevator button and stepped into it once it's doors opened. When the doors closed, I let out and exasperated and exhausted breath. This will be one hell of a ride.