Chapter 4: A Humiliating Tour

Bradely pushed me forward down the hallway while still holding onto my briefs. Standing on my tip toes was tiring but I didn't want to make the wedgie any worse. Also Bradely was moving really fast, which was not helping me in the slightest.

"Bradely you don't have to show me anything. I've already explored the entire house. Way before you even got here," I tried to explain to him, but he wasn't having it. "You May have explored the house, but you haven't done a thorough job of looking at every room." He pulled my briefs up higher almost lifting me off the ground.

"I would be thanking me if I were you. I'd be appreciative if someone gave me a detailed tour of my house." He responded. I'd be much more f**king grateful if your weren't yanking my underwear up my a**! I thought. With those words he pushed me into the living room.

"This here is the living room," he started. "Here everything in this room was imported from Italy. The entertainment center, the wall art, carpet, rugs and couches. The couches contain the most expensive leather money can buy! The coffee table and vases you see around you are so expensive that you can't even buy them from  a common place." He didn't go into detail about where to get it. He just stopped there. I had to assume their from the black market.

"Are you related to the mafia or something?" I couldn't resist asking. However, I do regret it as he lifted me up in the air and threw my by my underwear onto the couch. I do have to admit that the couch felt amazing when I landed. It was soft and had and amazing slick feel to it.

I didn't get to enjoy it much as I felt the back of my underwear grabbed again. I was pulled back standing with a quick yank and I was pulled over too the kitchen area. "Over here we have the kitchen. Here all the counter tops are made of marble. Every appliance you see is state of the art technology. Making everything you do to cook way more effective. The refrigerator has a computer in it, that you can use to order what food you want and our maids will go out and fetch them for you.

That would be useful especially since I love to cook. I'd say I'm fairly good at it. "It's also great for when I need to shove something down your butt to give you a better wedgie. Imagine the perfect wedgie for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert!" I shivered at the horrible thought. Eggs, hot sauce, whip cream and chocolate syrup all came to mind. Gross!

After he dragged me out the kitchen, we passed the dining room and living room to enter a separate room connected to the living room. "This is the den. This is more or less your do whatever room. It can be an office, a lounging room, and man cave what ever your want. It could also be a punishment room where you can be brought to receive multiple wedgies for hours!" Bradley lifted me up into the air by my briefs and I almost touched the ceiling. When I looked up I saw so hooks scattered around, making me think this room at one point was a punishment room.

Bradely dropped me to the ground and before I could get up, he grabbed my undies again and dragged me out the den to the stairs. He pulled my underwear up and I had no choice but to crawl up the stairs as I was getting a wedgie. We got to the top and went down the hallway which had four doors. Two to the left, one to the right, and one in the middle. We went to the first door on the left and saw a smaller bedroom with a bed, dresser, closet, tv, and computer desk with a laptop.

"This is the guest bedroom. Unlike the living room, everything here was imported from France. Even the personal toilet and sink is from France. You can use this room for when you bring one of your friends to stay over. AKA, a new victim to get wedgies and swirlies with you." I gulped a little. Any one who wants to be my friend is going to have to suffer along with me. So in other words. I will have no friends other than Boop.

With that Bradely dragged me down to the last door on the left. It revealed and even larger bedroom. "This master bedroom has things imported from many different places in Europe! You name it and you probably have something from it. France, Italy, Spain, Greece,   Rome, Germany, Belgium, its all here." I was quite stunned how everything in here was from a place in Europe.

He dragged me from the master bed room to the door in the middle of the hallway in the back. He opened the door to reveal just a laundry closet with a wash and dryer. One of the more boring rooms, and yes it was actually it's own separate room. "This is the Landry room." Bradely moved on sharing my boredom himself.

The we came to the door on the right. When Bradley opened it I was almost blinded by yellow. It was the bathroom and almost everything in here was gold. "You may be asking yourself and the answer is yes. Everything gold you see is actually solid gold." He let go of my underwear and I got to exploring. The shower, tub and sink were all gold. The piping was gold and the entire toilet golden. I looked inside to see that it was 100% solid gold.

I realized my mistake too late as my head was pushed into the toilet water and I felt the familiar rush of water around my head. I don't fight it as I kinda deserve it for my stupidity. When the water was fully flushed he pulled my underwear up again and pulled me up. "You looked like you really wanted a swirly there buddy." He smiled at me before pulling me out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

He took me to the backyard or should I really say, the pool. It was screened off like one of those vacation homes in Florida, then the backyard started. This pool in fact looked like a community pool with the deepest end being 11 feet!

"This is the pool, obviously and it's custom made with colorful rocks from Spain. We even got it to go 11 feet down. That's actually the most beautiful part of the pool. I'm sure you haven't seen it yet!"

He's right. I haven't seen it and for good reason too. Before I could do anything I felt him lift me up by my underwear. I was flailing around knowing what he was about to do. I vaguely heard someone shouting "Bradely wait!" before I felt nothing but air. Soon I hit the water and I felt my heart begin to slow.

The reason I didn't check the bottom of the pool was because... I CANT F**KING SWIM!