Chapter 12: Birthday Boy Not Wedgie Boy

My phone alarm went off waking me up from my wonderful sleep. I wanted to sleep longer but I already know the consequences of not waking up early and it is painful. I'm not going to experience that if I can help it.

Today felt strange for some reason. Probably because it's my birthday but that's not it. I just get the feeling today is going to be a great day. I have no evidence on this but I just feel it.

As I was getting my clothes on I heard the door being knocked on rapidly. I quickly rushed to the door and opened it.

The moment I did, I wanted to die right then and there. Bradley was standing there and in my rush to the door I forgot I'm not wearing pants. So I'm wearing my black dress socks, white dress shirt, black tie, and ... my briefs with smiling hearts on them.

Betty got them for me on Valentine's Day saying they were 'cute' and that I would love them. I actually do love them because of the way they feel, but at this very moment I really wish they didn't exist.

Bradley obviously was failing at keeping a straight face with him close to busting out laughing. He shook his head before telling me why he was at my house.

"Well wedgie boy, I'm here to give you your birthday present. I know what your thinking, its too early for birthday present but the Knights give out the presents bright and early." He smiled.

Yeah, just like your ungodly logic behind waking up so early. What a load!

My heart started to race. I'm in an extremely vulnerable position and I can only imagine what his gift is going to be. I don't like my imagination at the moment.

I wanted to close my eyes and wait for it but I didn't dare. I need to see what he's actually going to give me. Even if it is humiliating.

What seemed like hours and finally pulls something from the back of his pants and handed it to me. It was a large ticket. Visible confusion is probably what Bradley saw on my face.

"Read what it says wedgie boy." I looked at the ticket. It was a simple gray ticket with a knight's helmet but it said Wedgie Free Ticket. Still visibly confused.

Bradley finally caught on that I wasn't going to figure it out. "That ticket lets you go 24 hours without getting a single wedgie. Not a single person will wedgie you. Total wedgie immunity. Just turn it in and your time will start then and there. I'm also going to give you a free one now."

All of this blew me away. I have a pass to just say no to the thing I hate most for 24 hours and I'm not getting any wedgies at all for my birthday. Score!

I squinted my eyes at him as an idea popped in my head. "Can i us-" he quickly cut me off saying, "No, you can not use that pass to give me a wedgie." He playfully punched my arm.

I rubbed my arm totally hurt. Not by what he said but by his playful punch. It really did hurt. Now that I think about it, when we were growing up in school, he's never actually physically harmed me aside from wedgies. No punching, kicking, shoving, or tripping at all. Pretty much, he only gave me wedgies. So this is kind of a shock to me.

"Guess I should have known huh? Well thanks for the gift." Once I Bradley left and I shut the door, 10 seconds later there was a knock on my door. I opened it to reveal one of the butlers holding a large silver pan with a lid over it. It's truly amazing how he's able to hold that thing with only one hand while the other is behind his back.

"Mr and Mrs Knight has this arranged as your birthday present. A deluxe birthday breakfast." The Butler removed the lid to reveal almost every breakfast food on the planet. You name it and I bet you it was on that plate. I'm sure I'm going to have leftovers for a couple of days.