Chapter 24: Johnny's Triumph

Johnny and I were greeted with Bradley hurriedly putting on his clothes. Looking at Johnny, I saw that he had on blue checkered pajama bottoms and a green t-shirt. His underwear was peaking out a little and they were the exact pair he wore during the first time we did this. He didn't need a wedgie check, thank god.

I walked over to the bed and took a seat. Bradley had just finished putting his clothes on. Before he fully put on his basketball shorts, I could see that his white briefs were hugging his butt quite nicely. Still incredible how stretchy they are though.

I said to Johnny, "You don't have to worry about the underwear check Johnny, we already handled that."

He looked at me shocked. He's probably wondering how I could possibly give Bradley a wedgie. If he thought that, he didn't say it and got his head back into the game.

Bradley scowled at me. I just shrugged my shoulders at him. "I'm telling the truth. Now hurry up and get this done. Dinner is almost ready and I'm sure Mrs. Knight will not be happy if we miss it." I lifted my eyebrow at him.

He shook his head and focused on the game as well.

"Okay," I started. "We already know how the one vs one works so let's get this show on the road. Ding!"

The two boys started to circle each other. Both of them were low and had their butts pointed out and away from each other. It almost looked like two skinny sumo wrestlers waiting for each other.

This is going to be interesting. I wonder what Johnny will pull from his sleeve to get the jump on his big brother. It has to be something spectacular I know that.

However, it will all be for not because Bradley is going to throw this fight. I'm sorry Johnny but Bradley has some punishments he needs to go through. That's if he wants me to go back to the way things were.

The two kept circling each other, one waiting for the other. In fact, they did this little dance for two whole minutes! These two do realize this is a wedgie fight right? It is not a Mexican standoff.

Johnny made the first move and boy was it a move. He turned his head away from his opponent and quickly looked to his bedroom door.

What is he doing?! Is he trying to lose on purpose? You never ever EVER take your eyes off your opponent in ANY fight. Wedgie related or not!

However, in another shock, I found that Bradley turned his head to whatever Johnny was looking at. He too took his eyes off his opponent.

Johnny took that opportunity and made his move. He dashed at Bradley and tackled his legs. Bradley, still briefly distracted, noticed too late and got his legs swept from under him. As he was cushioning his fall Johnny got up and and quickly grabbed Bradley's briefs.

With a quick and swift pull he got the underwear up to Bradley's shoulder blades. He would have to act fast if he wanted to get them over his brother's head. He's got one shot only.

When Bradley landed, he almost immediately got up and grabbed the back of Johnny's underwear and pulled them up to Johnny's neck. If Bradley was going to win this fight, he would have to ignore Johnny pulling his underwear and hope to get his little brother's underwear atomic first.

That hope was dashed. As Bradley was getting Johnny's underwear above his head, Johnny had already pulled the briefs over his forehead. Johnny let go and the briefs snapped just about Bradley's eyebrows.

Bradley had finished his pulling a few seconds did late and before Johnny briefs were snapped to his forehead as well. They both fell to ground in their wedgies. However Johnny sprung up and looked at me.