Chapter 11: The Grind with Wedgies

Month 1 — August
Waking up for the first two weeks was annoying, humiliating, and painful. Why you might ask? Reggie Special every week day for those two weeks.

I didn't understand why Bradley would keep breaking into my house to wake me up for work until the beginning of my the third week. Instead of me waking up at my usual time around 7:00 am, I woke up at 5:00 am to catch him. He never came.

I woke up consistently at 5:00 am and Bradley never came. It pissed me off that I have to wake up so early when I go in for work at 8:00 am. Ice on the cake is that we live only 15 minutes from the work place! But if this gets me out from having butt pain in the morning then so be it.

August was very warm but you could feel that fall was soon to come with each day becoming cooler than the last. Still, i dressed in my business outfits for the day. It will be nice when fall and winter come.

The meetings that I had scheduled this month were all successful. We went from having 463 branches to 508. That's 45 branches and I haven't even completed my first month yet. Its also the new record for most branches gained within one month.

I never got to go to the meetings so while Bradley was away, I would schedule even more meetings and check on the ever growing branches we controlled. I kinda wish I could go to the meetings. After all, whose ever had an assistant NOT go to a meeting they scheduled. However, I just do my job and don't complain.

Rick seems to be doing fine overall. The keyword here is seems. To anyone on the outside, he looked like any other worker. On the inside, though, he's probably in constant pain these days. If you paid enough attention, you could see he walked stiffly and would occasionally spread his legs nonchalantly.

He told me that he got in trouble for hitting the back of my car. He said he had to stay in the corner while in atomic wedgie. Axel moved in all his items while he was forced to listed in suffering silence. Then once everything was moved in, he got a lot more wedgies that night and was forced to sleep in an atomic wedgie taped to his forehead.

I don't see him get wedgied at all but I can still see obvious signs that he's gotten one. I've even seen faint trace lines running from his crotch/butt up to his shoulders on his dress shirt. It looks like he just has some defined wrinkles but to an expert at getting wedgies, it's a sign that he's currently in a wedgie.

By the end of the fourth week, he and I became friends, sharing our own misfortunes with each other. I even found out he went to the same high school as me. What a coincidence!

————————————————————————
Month 2 — September
September brought in two new players to the ball game. Kevin and Andrew finally made their presence know to me with the best thing they were good at...wedgies.

The mornings where I beat Bradley to work for whatever reason, Kevin was usually there early. He would grab my hand or arm and take me to a large janitors closet where he would give me brutal wedgies. He would lift me and hold me high. He would bounce me repeatedly in the air. He would even hang me on a rack sometimes.

Whenever he was finished with his session, he would wait for me to get dressed. Once I leave the closet, he would always slap my behind hard leaving it stinging a bit.

In the afternoon for lunch, Andrew would sometimes show up out of nowhere and tell me that we should go for a walk. Denying the request wasn't an option and so we would make our way to the back of the building. Most of the time it was used to smoke but during lunch, it was off limits and the front was used as the smoking area.

This was perfect place to be giving multiple wedgies from Andrew. Because he wasn't as big as Kevin, he couldn't raise me up high but he instead trapped me with said wedgies. He usually did atomic wedgies, shoulder wedgies, using my belt to pull my wedgie, and sometimes putting one of my feet through the leg hole while standing.