Chapter 8: Battle in the Wedgie War

"Checkmate." I announced to Johnny. When I looked up, I saw that his eyes were wide and his mouth open with shock.

"I ...l-lost? H-how could I have lost?" I roll my eyes at him and cross my arms. "Well, your king is surrounded with any move it makes leading to death. Pretty sure that's how a checkmate works."

He shook his head. "I could have sworn I had your play style down. I accurately predicted your every move."

I chucked at him. "So you must have figured out that it was all a trap right? Making you think you were in complete control when really you were just being set up?"

He shook his head in disagreement.

"I still don't understand how you got me." He said looking at the game board state.

Before I could say anything to the sore loser he was suddenly lifted into the air by his underwear before crashing down with his underwear over his head. Our audience of one had made himself known with an impressive display of... skill.

Bradley looked annoyed and was dusting off his hands. "It's because you really don't have a game plan yourself. You just go off what you know from the internet and make moves based on that. However, as much as I hate to say it, when fight someone like this nerd..." He pointed at me. " ... who has multiple game plans, you were bound to lose from the start."

Johnny groaned out from the pain of suddenly having your underwear yanked up your butt.

"That's not fair," he began. "The wedgie war hasn't started yet! You can give me an atomic wedgie now."

"That was your punishment for losing and being cocky little brother."

Johnny lifted the waistband off his forehead and it came back down with a snap to his pajama bottoms.

While he got himself fixed straight, Bradley looked at me. "I'm going to assume that wedgie boy over there explained how all this works right?"

With a determined look on my face I gave him a nod.

"Well I already know that you are already wearing legal underwear, and The wedgie I gave him earlier confirms he is also wearing legal underwear."

"All that leaves is you, which we don't know if you're actually wearing them." I replied to him.

He gave me a smirk before reach back and pulling his underwear up to the base of his neck. He turned around to show me his blue stretchy underwear wedged high up. He let go and his underwear snapped back to his pants.

He tucked it back in and turned around to me saying, "I always follow my own rules."

My heart started racing. There is a possible chance that I could give Bradley Knight. THE Bradley Knight. The ultimate wedgie here and now. I will get my payback for those years Bradley, I swear.

Johnny had gotten himself fixed up and looked ready to go.

Bradley reached into his back pocket and pulled out a coin.

"Okay boys, when the coin lands, the battle starts." With that he tossed the coin high in the air.

My was beating like a sledgehammer against my chest. This was going to be intense.

Once the coin landed on the floor, Johnny and I charged after Bradley. I was faster and was about to tackle him when he spun around completely dodging me. He grabbed Johnny's torso and lifted him up and carried him. Finally, he threw himself back onto me while still holding Johnny.

He was sitting on my back and I couldn't move or get up at all. Johnny couldn't do anything as he tried to squirm from his brothers hold.

"Okay, so atomic for Johnny." Bradley reached into Johnny's pajama pants and grabbed his underwear before yanking them onto his forehead.

He tossed him to the side as he stayed in his atomic. "And the Reggie special for Reggie." I didn't even have time to react as my underwear was yanked so fast and far up my butt it burned. My balls were completely smushed against me.

So the world was covered in white and I could smell my own butt as my underwear was put over my chin to my Adam's apple.

I let out a yell but it came out very muffled.

"Looks like I win the battle again." He laughed out aloud. "Looks like your dreams of giving me a wedgie won't come true Domic." He slapped my butt a few times making me yelp out.

"Well, until next time boys. And don't forget we start bright and early Domic." He began to walk out the room but before he did, he grabbed my leg holes and pulled my wedgie up further bouncing me some.

I let out a painful scream but once again came out muffled.

When he left completely, I painful removed my underwear from my chin breathing in fresh air. Both Johnny and I were fixing ourselves.

"Yeah, that's usually how it goes. He usually has trouble with Luis as he puts up a fight but you were nothing. Instant super wedgie."

I was irritated but said nothing. Looks like that stupid lamp was right. Bradley was the master and Johnny and I were the cotton workers. He sure did look at our cotton. Me more than Johnny.

I left the mansion and began to head to the house I was given. I wondered what was in the other houses on the estate but I figured I would learn soon enough.

When I stepped into my house, I went upstairs and entered the main bedroom. I got undressed and placed the lamp I got from Johnny on the night stand before slipping into my large and comfortable bed.

Before I fell asleep, I made a vow to myself. A vow that I would give Bradley the worst wedgie ever. A wedgie that would make up for all the times he got me. I may have lost this wedgie battle, but the wedgie war will continue to be fought until I'm victorious. With that final thought, I dozed off to sleep.