Chapter 16: Breakfast with a Hacker

The elevator hit Bradley's floor and I walked out to see him at his desk typing. Kyle was also there talking to him but Andrew was no where in sight. Approaching I heard them talking about what seems to be a plan.

"This is where the little twerp lives," Bradley showed Kyle something on his screen. "I need you guys to go an-" Bradley saw me coming and smiled.

"Well if it isn't my little hacker wedgie boy! You did a wonderful job getting into the network and spying on my private business." Bradley me a small applause.

I felt my face flush and I gulped a little. I looked at the floor and mumbled, "I didn't really hack into anything. I just asked for permission to get into the cameras."

Seems Bradley took no note of my comment because he continued. "And since you're so good at hacking, I'm going to need you and Kyle to take care of a weed for me. Don't worry, it will be like acquiring a branch, just smaller."

Kyle is coming with me? That's worrying. "Ugh... why is Kyle coming with me. You usually come with me to these meetings."

"Well for one this isn't going to be a formal meeting, so you won't need me. Second, let's just say I REALLY want this weed. Not growing in my own garden but to put it into other people garden."

Okay, whatever that means.

"Kyle knows most of the details and can fill you in on anything you want to know. Although, most of it is physical work so you'll see it for yourself."

Kyle walked over to me and draped his heavy arm over my neck, nearly taking me down to the floor.

"Oh man. Can't wait to spend a road trip with my ol' buddy and pal Wedgie Reggie."

He quickly wrapped his arm around my neck and put me into a choke hold. I tapped his arm repeatedly. "C-can't b-br-Brea..." I stutter my words out.

"Oh quit being a baby will ya? I ain't even doing it for real, wuss."

I wasn't having any of it and flailed around in his hold. I suddenly felt six sharp slaps to my rear end that made me stop. My butt felt like it was being stung by a bunch of bees.

Kyle let go and I immediately started to rub my butt vigorously. "Damn it Kyle! What the hell!"

Bradley and Kyle were laughing at my relief efforts. Kyle was holding his sides throwing his head back. It wasn't even that funny.

"Oh my god bruh, your so pathetic. Come on and let's get this stupid hacker already." Kyle waved his hand to the elevator.

I followed him to it still rubbing my butt. Man for six hits with his hand, it felt like I was hit with a slipper. I kept rubbing the whole ride down, much to Kyle's annoyance. Shouldn't have done it in the first place!

When we got to the lobby, the sting was gone and all that was left was just a warm glow feeling. It actually felt kind of nice and relaxing. Of course I would never say that out loud.

Betty caught sight of Kyle and I together and immediately became confused. "Where are you two going together? Kyle are you doing something to Reggie? I swear if you-" she began but was cut off by Kyle.

"No, I'm not doing anything but what boss asked for."

"In that case my question still stands! What are you doing going with Reggie? Or are you forcing him into following him?"

Kyle rolled his eyes at Betty's stubbornness. I stepped in putting her at ease. "No Boop, we're actually collecting a branch of sorts. I'm just not going with your brother this time. He wants Kyle to go along instead."