Jungkook.

•Y/N POV•
I rapidly make my way to the school's office as I was running late. Hopefully this school is lenient and somewhat nice to new students.
*8:36 am*
"Crap six minutes late" I said underneath my breath in frustration.
"Late on your first day Miss Choo"
A voice took me by a surprise making me turn to where the voice came from.
"This would've mean a straight up detention however you're new so I will just let this slide. I am Mrs Lee, school principle." Mrs Lee says as she reaches her hand out to me for a handshake.
As I sighed in relief, I shook her hand and apologised.
She then started to lead me to my first class which was history.
Mrs Lee knocks and opens the door of the classroom making me feel a wave of nervousness
"Hello class we have a new student that's from Australia" Mrs Lee looks towards me
"Why don't you introduce yourself"
I lit up a shy smile and did exactly what she told me to do.
"Hello everyone I'm Choo Y/n, it's nice to meet you all. Please take care of me."
The teacher smiles at me and tells me to sit in any free seat.
There was only one. There next to the seat I see a guy giving me a smirk. Oddly enough, everyone had a shocked and nervous expression as I made my way down to sit next to the boy. But why though?
I have to admit, he's quite a charmer, but no he probably was looking at someone behind me.
I take my seat and the class commences.
"You don't look like you're from here."
Mr smirker beside me randomly says taking me off guard.
"Um... my dad is Korean and my mum is Thai but was born and raised in Australia."
I replied while seeing him smirk again as a response to what I said.
"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."

•JUNGKOOK POV•
I hear a knock on the door during history class.
It's the fucking principle. But then I saw a new face pop out of nowhere behind the door as she was told to introduce herself.
Choo Y/N..... what a beauty.
She looks like a foreigner but her last name is korean, how interesting.
I sit alone because I want to, and no one dares to sit next to the leader of one of the strongest Mafias in the world.
The teacher tells Y/n to sit on a free seat realising that I was the only one that had a spare seat beside me.
As she turns to find the spot, we locked eyes
Gosh she's so damn cute but sexy at the same time.
The look on my fellow students faces puts a smirk on my face as they fear the worse for y/n however, she's different. I actually wanted her to sit next to me.
As she got to the spare seat she smiles at me and takes a seat beside me.
I lean back and stared at her so she won't notice.
She gets her books and pens out and starts work straight away.
She made me curious about her.
I had to say....
"You don't look like you're from here"
Trying not to look at her while saying it
I knew she was shocked by the words that came out of my mouth.
She then responds
So she's half korean and half Thai/Australian that makes sense.
I want to know her more.
I want her.
"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook"