Blues.

•Y/N POV•
The girls night in is coming to an end.
Reason being, Jennie is dead asleep on the couch and Rosé consumed too much snacks to the point where the bathroom is now her home.
I needed this night. It helped a lot because that brokenness I've been feeling is now disappearing into the blue.
I switch off the tv and stand up to put the blanket I was using on top of Jennie.
I make my way to the bathroom to make sure Rosé is okay she ate as if she hasn't eaten in years!

*knock knock*

"Rosé, are you okay?"

Silence filled the atmosphere until Rosé's childish whine fills the house.

"I got the worst stomach ache ughhhhhh I should've went easy on those waffles and doritos. This bathroom is heaven to me right now."

I let out a small giggle while shaking my head

"Well just letting you know, Jennie is asleep on the couch and I'm heading to bed. I hope your stomach ache goes away soon girl."

"Okay goodnight Y/n love yah."

And with that I head to my bedroom finally going to reunite with my bed.

I plump myself onto the soft mattress with white bedsheets as my mind transitions into deep thoughts.

"The boys haven't arrived back yet and it's past 12......I hope they're okay"
I quietly say to myself in genuine concern.

Honestly, without the boys around, I feel unsafe....scared. I just don't know why they haven't come home yet. Although Taehyung said not to wait, this is way too late to be a normal "work" situation.

Aish y/n you're overthinking

I'll just need to sleep it off. 
I slowly drift off to sleep while hugging a pillow.
Hello dreamland.

•TAEHYUNG POV•
"EVERYONE TO THE VAN NOW!"
Jungkook's raised voice alerts everyone making us
rush into the van except for Hoseok and Jimin as they have to watch Yeri at Jungkook's place.
Fuck why is everything so chaotic now...
Jungkook rushes to the driver's seat while I sit beside him
I hope he doesn't fucking kill me with his reckless driving skills.
And so we went off
In the back, Yoongi prepares our guns while Jin tracks Yixing's headquarters.
He has two headquarters, one in China and one in Korea. One of the wealthiest due to the black market yet still seeks vengeance I see.

"Tae...."

Did Jungkook just call me by Tae? Why don't I feel like slapping him? My head turns to face Jungkook without saying a word yet symbolising that he has my attention.

"We will find him, my team will find him."

I realised no one from my Mafia was in the car as Jimin is with Hoseok watching Yeri and Namjoon is fucking kidnapped.

Why does Jungkook want to help me so much?

"Jungkook. Why are you helping me?"

Still paying attention to the road, Jungkook lets out a big sigh.

"It's what Y/n would want."

Y/n ...... I hope she's okay.
She really is an angel
I hate to say his but I think Jin was right.
She is bringing our families together.

I lightly nodded and shift my gaze to front screen of the van.
We're almost there for you Hyung.