Doll.

*This Chapter Contains Graphic Imagery *

•Y/N POV•
Days have past and I wish time stopped as today was the day.
The day I wished never had to occur.
The day I wished I didn't have to prepare myself for.
The day I wished I didn't need to witness.
Rosé's funeral.

I put on my black dress and attempted to apply my make up on but it's impossible since tears stream down my face almost every minute.

I stare at my reflection on the mirror of my dressing table. Dead inside, and out.

I hear a knock and turned towards the door to see...
Taehyung.....

"Y/n, the car is ready Jennie, Jimin and Namjoon are waiting for you inside."

I stand up without saying a word, grabbed my purse and walked towards him.

As we both walked side to side, I felt alone.....isolated.

"Taehyung..."

Taehyung suddenly looks at me and responds in an instant

"Yes Y/n? Are you okay? Do you need anything."

"C-can I hold your arm?"

I can see the shock on his face
Maybe I went to straight forward
I just hate this feeling

"Of course anything you want."

With that I wrapped my arms around Taehyung's arm and we both headed towards the car whilst I look down to the floor.

I get into the car and sit in between Jennie and Jimin when Taehyung sits at the front. I do nothing but constantly look down and acknowledge that rosé is actually gone and she'll now rest peacefully after this day.

I felt Jennie's hand touch mine making me look up and smile at her.

As we arrive to the venue, I notice that Jungkook and his men are already there waiting for us.

"Are you ready?"

I look at Jimin and nod yes, shortly fixating my gaze to the ground once again.

I walk into the room and turn pale as I see Rosé's corpse. All dressed up as if she was a doll.
I couldn't help but cry as my hands trembled in denial although accepting what had happened.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder

Jungkook....

"We must go now Y/n."

I nod and leave Rosé in the room. Alone again.
Waiting to be buried.

Jungkook guides me back to the car as I see Jennie wiping her tears and Namjoon comforting her ahead of me.

Where's Taehyung?

•TAEHYUNG POV•
As the funeral commences, I notice a strange man at the back of us. I doubt he was invited. I made sure to run profile checks on each person thats has been invited and his face doesn't look familiar.

I suddenly made my way towards the door to see nothing but the parked cars in front of the hall.

That's odd.

I step out of the hall fully to search the place due the suspenseful suspicion I'm sensing. I made my way behind the hall to see a man running towards a car.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!"

I yell in fury and annoyance as I fasten my pace trying to catch up to the strange guy.

He fucking made it to his car.
As soon as the man drove off, I saw his face.

Baekhyun....

The funeral must've finished by now...shit
I then made my way to the hall.

•Y/N POV•
I spot Taehyung walking from the distance....he seemed upset and annoyed.

As soon as our eyes locked, he puts an obvious fake smile across his face to ensure that he was ok
But I know something is up.

I look at him in concern. And turned away as Jennie started to talk to me about random subjects.

•JIMIN POV•
Tae signals me to meet him behind the hall.
What's going on with him....he didn't even stay for the funeral.

As I followed him, I noticed he seemed agitated and angry. What the fuck happened?

"Tae I'm disappointed in you. You couldn't even stay for Rosé's funeral how disrespectful is that..."

Tae suddenly stops in his tracks and turned back towards me.

"I saw a strange man staring at everyone during the funeral so I followed him because he looked suspicious. He ended up coming back...."

What does he mean?

"I don't understand Tae."

"Baekhyun is back....Yixing is back."

A/N
Hello lovelies I'm so sorry for the late post I have my final exams going on rn (HSC) so I'm sorry for the post once again. love you all xo