WeddingNight.

•Y/N POV•
The day went by so long.
There I sit beside a man that took something so precious away from me and got the praise to marry me by my father.

"Could the new wedded couple Mr and Mrs Jeon come to the dance floor for their first dance!"

The MC snapped me out of my thoughts to which I turn to Jungkook gesturing me to take his hand and follow him to the dance floor. I hesitantly take hold of his hand to make our way towards the dance floor.
We got to the centre of the dance floor and began to move to the flow of the song.

"I can't believe you're mine after everything we've been through y/n."

I give a faint smile and look down and focused on the movement of my feet so that I don't trip.

As the song comes to an end, so does the wedding in which everyone is taking their leave.
I see Namjoon and Jimin heading out of the wedding venue making me quickly head towards them.

"Namjoon! Jimin!"

Their attention diverted to me and headed towards me.

"Y/n you should be inside what are you doing outside in the cold?"

I try to catch breath as I respond to Namjoon As he gives me his coat to keep me warm.

"You two seemed off today and I know you know something that I don't remember....
I remember Jungkook and what he did... please help me

What am I missing?"

Namjoon and Jimin looked at each other and just sighed.

"Y/n... what are you talking about? Go back inside."

Jimin tried to avoid the question as namjoon is left speechless.

"Please help me. I know you guys know."

"Know what?"

I turned around to see Jungkook standing behind me.

"N-nothing. Just how amazing the wedding was planned out.

It was magical."

I see a smile form on Jungkook's face making my heart sink deeper and deeper.
I then looked at Jimin and Namjoon as they just smiled at Jungkook and went into their car and drove off after saying bye to Jungkook and I.

And now it was just Jungkook and I
We went into his car and drove off to god knows where.

"Wait what about y/c/n"

"Your dad will take care of y/c/n so it'll just be us tonight."

I feel myself starting to sweat and tears forming in my eyes making me turn towards the window to hide my face.

We arrived at a magical looking mansion But I know dirty business goes down here.

We headed inside as the driver went to park the car
I went up the stairs and straight into the bathroom as I can't stand wearing makeup for such a long time.
I took off my wedding dress and changed into a robe.

As I clean my face, I went to wash the soap off my face but I suddenly see a man once again
The same man in my dreams right next to me looking down at me

As I clean my face, I went to wash the soap off my face but I suddenly see a man once again The same man in my dreams right next to me looking down at me

I quickly look up but he wasn't there

"Who are you?"

I saw as I look in the mirror at my own reflection.

I exit the bathroom to the bedroom as I am utterly exhausted and see Jungkook already in bed.
I don't want to sleep beside him. But he'll get suspicious.
I made my way to the bedside and lay beside Jungkook.

"Goodnight Jungkook."

I say as I turned my back towards him.
I suddenly felt his arm grab my waist and pulled me closer.
I can feel his breath on my neck and his skin getting warm.

I close my eyes tighter as his hand goes up
My shirt

"It's our wedding night my love. I'll take care of you."

Jungkook suddenly gets on top of me and begins kissing me passionately

I want this to stop
But I can't speak
Just like before
I can't do anything yet
Even when I'm invulnerable
I dare not to do anything.

He suddenly pushes himself into me and I have out a moan that I never wanted to give out
This felt wrong I needed to say something

"J-Jungkook .... it hurts please stop."

But with that

He went faster and harder

"You're my fuckin wife
I can do whatever I want with you now
You're mine forever y/n"

I saw the devil in his eyes and I just begin to cry

Someone please help me.

Jungkook finishes and gave a smirk as if he was satisfied

Jungkook finishes and gave a smirk as if he was satisfied. I just rolled over and held onto my pillow as tightly as I could.

"Baby I love you I'm so glad we're married.
Have a goodnight love."

Jungkook gives me a kiss on my forehead before turning off the lights.