Invisible.

•Y/N POV•
Darkness struck the sky and food filled the stomachs of Jennie, Jimin and myself.
I walk inside Taehyung's house....well I guess mine since I've been kidnapped and is suppressed to live here. But that doesn't matter to me now. I don't mind it here but I feel like something's missing.
I make my way to my room so I can sleep this day off. Still grieving about Rosé

"Y/n, are you going to sleep?"

I smiled and nodded in response to Jennie's question

"Make sure you don't leave your room. Just because it's dangerous at night and you never know what could happen now a days."

Although confused I abide by Jennie's logical advice.
And so I continued making my way to my slumber.

I sit in front of my dressing table and look into the mirror to see myself
My eye bags have gotten darker
My body has gotten skinnier in an unhealthy aspect
My make up disappeared by the storm of tears that gushed down throughout the day.
I was a mess. I am a mess.

I sigh in sadness and went to lock my door. I then collapsed onto the bed exhausted from such an emotionally draining day.
Peace is all I needed.
Peace is all I want.
What makes me feel peaceful?
Ah! Books! Reading calms my mind, it sort of takes me away from reality.
so I got up again and paced towards the bookshelf and grabbed a random book.
All of the books I own are fascinating and I've read each book twice or more all containing a message based on patriotism, heroism, discovery or even love.
Now I can finally have a peaceful end to such a sad day.

•JENNIE POV•
CM had arrived as well as Tae and Jungkook, all heading to Tae's study. As I make sure Y/n is in her room, I also head towards Tae's study. Let the talking begin.

"Welcome Mr Choo. It has been a while."

"Ah Taehyung you've grown up so much, and you too Jungkook! And mustn't forget darling Jennie, so y'all now!"

Jungkook, Tae and I smiled at Mr Choo

Mr Choo raises his voice again in curiosity as he received a smiley response.

"So what seems to be the matter?"

Tae tells him everything although trying to take out Y/n from the story.

"- and now we are convinced that Yixing is plotting something huge. It doesn't seem too good for us so we have to prepare. We all know Yixing...he won't stop until he kills everyone in this room."

"Even the girl in the bedroom?"

Everyone diverts attention to Mr Choo as he looks at Taehyung again.

"I know you have my daughter, Y/N."

DAUGHTER?!

•TAEHYUNG POV•
My eyes opened wide and jaw dropped as Mr Choo declares him being Y/n's father.

I did not know that he was her father I just knew that her dad was a businessman....did not expect this kind of business.

But no one knows about his daughters, clearly by the look on everyone's face .... even Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Jin and especially Jungkook.

"Mr Choo, how come no one knows that you had a child this whole time?"

Jungkook asks in curiosity

"Jungkook-ah I didn't want her to know especially since her mother passed away. I was going to tell her but when her mother committed suicide, I knew she couldn't handle it so I didn't at the end. And also she's innocent, wasn't born as a mafia member, wasn't born as the world's suspect. Many don't know about my wife because we kept it down low, had a two guest funeral being myself and Y/N."

Her mum committed suicide?

I look down in great empathy and pity towards Y/n and Mr Choo.
Background story, Mr Choo is my father's friend but when his mafia went under hiatus...his whole life did, no one knew anything from that day he went invisible.

"Guys why are you in here at this ti-"

Y/N?!!!!

"Dad?!"