Key.

•Y/N POV•
Still, I'm shocked by my actions.
Still, I let tears roll down my face.
Still my hands shake relentlessly.
Still, I'm in this mess.
There was nothing but pure silence in this room.
With the courage, I stand up from my curled position and walk to Rosé who broke the hug earlier to look around the room for something she can use for defence.

Jennie on the other hand is sitting down on Taehyung's chair swaying from side to side.

Jennie's voice breaks the silence as she suddenly questions Rosé

"Rosé, you got the clearest view of at least one the guys right? What did the guy look like?"

I turn my attention to Rosé to hear her response as I too am curious.

"He was ..... tall....kind of tanned.....double eyelids and he had a strange tattoo."

I tilted my head as Rosé describes the unknown man. A tattoo? Tattoos have meaning what if it relates to his identity?
And so after what felt like months, I let myself talk

"What did the tattoo look like?"

Rosé starts to think back it's evident through your furrowed eyebrows.

"It was a planet....and it had letters over it. It almost looked like it was a symbol."

Letters?

"What were the letters?"

"E X and O"

Now all of us are confused.
Suddenly, Jennie gets off the chair and heads towards the bookshelves.

"Oh gosh where is it?"
Jennie speaks to herself as she looks for something

What is she looking for?

"A-HA found it!"

It was a book with a pitch black leather cover.

"It's the book of mafias. Every mafia in the world is recorded in this book along with their symbols."

Jennie places the book on Taehyung's table and starts flickering through the pages with Rosé and I on each side of her.

"Rosé if you see something on a page that looks like the tattoo tell me to stop."

Rosé nods yes as a reply to Jennie's statement

I start to become anxious as I see the book almost coming to an end.
We may never know who these guys are......

"Stop. That's exactly like the tattoo I saw."

Jennie instantly stops flipping through the pages
Then suddenly gasps.

"Jennie, are you okay?"

I ask in genuine concern and worry.

"Y-Yixing..h-he wants you alive and me dead."

My eyes widen as I was shocked by the words coming from Jennie's mouth.

*tattoo image ps: ignore the black outside and crappy quality x*

"Who's Yixing? And why does he want me alive and you.... dead?"

I ask in eager curiosity
Jennie slowly turns her head towards me
I can see the pain and fear in her face.

"Y/n.....you are the key to solve his issues. He seeks vengeance. My family rebuked his family away from the alliance The Kim's and Jeon's had and so his Mafia also known as EXO are after us. We just didn't know when they would attack."

"Timing not on fleek."

Jennie and I turn our heads towards Rosé's unnecessary comment

Really Rosé ......

I shake my head and pinch my nose bridge as I was dumbfounded by Rosé's comment

So Yixing is the leader of Exo
And he's after me because he knows how Taehyung and Jungkook feels about
....me.

How did he find out though.???

"This all doesn't make sense guys. Firstly how did he find out about me and how did they know that the guys were out tonight?"

Rosé shrugs symbolising her not knowing the answer to Jennie's questions. 

I don't know too to be honest, it is quite complex.

"The men aren't going to be leaving anytime soon
In fact they're trying to open the door because if they come home with nothing...they won't see another day even though they're the closest people to Yixing."

Jennie was right

Suddenly Rosé's curiosity let loose

"How do you know the people on the opposite side of he door are close to Yixing?"

"Rosé you described who I assume is Kai. He's practically Yixing's little brother, they've grown up together. Come let's search him up on tae's computer and tell me if he looks similar Rosé."

The three of us make our way to Taehyung's computer and without a waste of time, Jennie starts typing away.
Jennie then clicks on an image of a man maybe a few years older than her.

"Rosé does he look familiar?"

Jennie asks as she stares at Rosé
After analysing the picture Rosé suddenly gave her verdict.

"Yes.....he looks very familiar.
It's him."

Jennie's assumption was right

"But we're safe in here so we just have to wait for the guys to come back."

Rosé and Jennie's attention turned to me
Suddenly Jennie shakes her head sidewards

"It's not that simple Y/n. During the years, Yixing's mafia has grown drastically and is ranked 1 where Taehyung's is tied second with Jungkook. I don't get why he seeks vengeance still when he's at the top. You don't know what he's capable of. What I do know is that he's capable of opening this door."

The three of us then turn our attention towards the door.
Taehyung....Jungkook....
Please hurry....