Jennie.

•TAEHYUNG POV•
The operation is taking longer than usual making me walk frantically through the operating room that y/n's surgery was taken place in.

Y/n please live. For us.
Even if you forget about me
I'll always be in your heart and you'll always be in mine.

I look up towards a clear glass window to see ....

Jennie looking right back at me.
I immediately went to where she was standing

"Jennie you can see me??"

"Yes tae."

I was so happy that my sister could see me and talk to me

But it hit me

Fuck my life

"Jennie.....what did you do?"

NO ONE POV•
"This is fucked!"
Namjoon yells in frustration as he slams his hand on taehyung's study desk.

"Please calm down namjoon we can't do anything and honestly it's best if y/n doesn't reminisce on tae if she does forget."
Jimin says as he looks down in sadness.

"Jennie you haven't been saying anything ever since we left the hospital. What's going through your mind?"

Jennie was what looks like to be drawing on paper as she turns towards Jin with mascara running down her face

"Do you really want to know what going through my mind?"

Jimin and namjoon look at her in confusion and concern but Jennie suddenly opens the window and jumps out to her deathly fate.

"JENNIE NOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Jimin rushes down to the ground floor when namjoon followed behind before the piece of paper that Jennie was drawing on the table.

It was a letter.

"I can't live without my brother. I can't do it. I can't hide his existence from Y/n so I'd rather not exist at all. I'm sorry but I have to leave."

And so she left.

A/n
Well ain't this story getting darker every time 💀
I posted sooner than expected so now I can update on the date I thought this chapter would be up by which is tomorrow!
Love y'all sm 💗