Secret.

•TAEHYUNG POV•
We fucking lost her in that damn crowd.
Wait but how does Y/n know about the rivalry between Jungkook's family and mine?
No one knows except our inner circle and majority don't even know her.
The outsiders know we hate each other but never the reason why.
Let's just say,
Kill for Kill.
I need to do something about this. I need to figure out who and where she heard this from.

"Tae, how the fuck does she know about our family rivalry? No one knows we must do something, we must find out who told her."

I look towards Jungkook as he speaks his mind.

"I got it covered and you.....stay out of my way it'll only benefit us both. I'll find out who told her and you can go fuck off."

I headed towards the door and take my leave.

*on the phone*
T
"Jennie I have a mission for you."

J
"Oh my dear big brother..what is it?"

T
"I need you to find a girl named Y/n, I'll send you her personal info details and tell Suga hyung to monitor the surveillance camera so you know where she is."

J
"Omg she's the girl you guys keep talking about at home right? Just saying kidnapping a girl you like isn't quite the best thing to do."

T
"Shut up and I don't want to do this but I have to. Someone's leaking information about our secret rivalry between the Jeon family and ours.

J
"Well shit .... fine I'm going to take joon and Jimin. I'll call you with updates bye rat."

*call ends*

I'm sorry Y/n I love you but I love my family too.

How did you find out?

•??? POV•
(the day of chapter: Revealed)

I was strolling through the never-ending hallway of my school heading towards my locker and my lunch.

Uh no....my shoelace is undone.

I crouched down to tie my shoe lace however paused for a second as I hear two familiar voice talking
Sounding as if they hate each other.

After tying my shoelace, I make my way to the classroom where the voices were coming from.
Why are people in the classroom anyways it's lunchtime.

As I arrive in front of the classroom I sneakily and slowly poked my head through the entrance of the room.

Ummm what?
Taehyung and Jungkook?
What the heck is going on?
Luckily they couldn't see me I would've been dead meat.

I quietly lean closer to what they're saying as I couldn't hear them properly.

"A number is a number kook....like how my Dad killed your dad...one down am I right?"

"Exactly my friend...just like how I killed your mum"

My jaw dropped as I just heard the shocking words that came from both of their mouths.

Suddenly I see Taehyung heading for the door and so I bolted to my locker.

I have to tell someone.

As I went away from the hallway I see Y/n heading out.

"Y/N WAIT!"

I yell and hurriedly ran to her

"Hey what's up?"

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST HEARD."

There was a moment of silence as I was hesitant to say it suddenly.

"Yeri....what is it?"

And then
I revealed the secret statements.

A/n
Hello angels!
Here's another chapter sorry for a short chapter. I'm literally making this on my way to school.
I hope you're enjoying this FF and please do keep supporting Her. Love you all so much xo