Call.

•Y/N POV•
I wasn't really going home.
Since Dad told me that I'd be staying in Korea for a while, I might as well cruise around the area.
The weather was amazing, a nice warm breeze brushes through my long, dark hair as I wonder throughout the heart of Seoul.
"Rosé would love this place" I thought to myself
Reminding me to tell her about how my first day of school went.

*VIDEO CALL WITH ROSÉ*
Y/N
"Hey girl, the first day of school went smooth. Did you know that this school has two half days per week how insane is that."
R
"Hello Y/N! Omg whattttt half days TWICE A WEEK. You're so lucky hun. Did you meet any people?"

Y/N
"I met this down to earth girl named Yeri. She's so cute and kind. I think we'd be close friends, well for however long I stay here. But there were also two specific boys that took me off guard."

R
"That's good to hear , finally making friends.
But who were the guys that took you off guard
IF THEY DO ANYTHING TO MY Y/N I'LL SNATCH THEIR WIGS"

Y/N
"Their names are I think Kim Junghyung and Jeon Taekook ....
Wait no Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.
Jungkook asked to hang out which is out of line since it's my first day of school."

R
"They sound dangerously familiar....*shit*
Y/N be careful with those two . Don't get yourself involved with them you never know what they're up to. "

Y/N
"I'll be fine girl, plus I don't have any interest in them anyways they're both intimidating but HOT."

R
"Y/n.... just watch out, take precautions. Please for your own good."

Y/N
"Why are you so worried Rosé? They're just two guys that have weird personalities nothing out of the ordinary."

R
"You travel way more than me, yet you don't know anything about the outside wor-"

Y/N
"Oh! An ice cream shop! I gotta go Rosé nice talking to you call me whenever you want take care"
R
"Ok...you take care too ILY"
*VIDEO CALL ENDS*

•ROSÉ POV•
My eyes widened when she mentioned the two most dangerous mafia leaders in the world.
How does she not know?
Why is she so clueless?
Why is she so innocent?
Y/N....you caught their attention yet you still don't realise.
I shake my head in anxiety and disappointment.
All I can do is to tell her to be careful and don't get herself involved.

•JUNGKOOK POV•
Y/N sweet Y/N...
I knew you were lying to me.
I stare into the monitor screens in the basement of my house with Jin hyung beside me.

"She was born in Korea but constantly moved around because of her dad's job, her recent stop was in Australia.
Also, she is the only child and her mum is dead I'm not sure what was the cause though. So tell me, why do you want to know her? She's not linked to any Mafias that are against us, just a normal person."

I turn my head towards Jin after hearing what he said.
"I just want to."
I coldly reply

"You have interest in her... this is dangerous for her
If other Mafias find out, they will target her, the young and innocent."
Jin gradually raises his voice.

"I never said I have interest! I just needed to know!"
I yelled back
I can see Jin hyung shake his head in disappointment

I really do have interest in Y/N
But I guess I have to be lowkey about it

"I'm going for a walk I will be back before dinner."
I say as I exit the basement leaving Jin behind.

So y/n Seoul Soft Serve I see
I will see you there......on our first date.