Plan.

•TAEHYUNG POV•
I heard Y/n's door slam by her anger and grief.
I call out her name and began to run to her door until I was pulled back by a sudden hand that latched onto my shoulder

"Let her go for now Tae. She's being put through a lot and it's no surprise that she's being overwhelmed with so many emotions."

Jimin hyung heard everything but it's okay since it's him. Jimin and Namjoon always have my back and are the only people I express my true feelings towards.
I'm heart broken to see Y/n like this
But Jimin is right, she needs space.
Sadness and devastation is evidently depicted through my facial expression. I shouldn't be showing my feelings to anyone even if they're close.  
Although everyone has the right to have emotions
I'm the mafia leader
We don't show emotions.
Well not meant to anyways.

I nod my head and followed Jimin hyung to the living room where my little sister Jennie and Namjoon were playing card games with music playing on the speakers.

The music was so loud, no wonder no one in this area heard what happened in the library and Y/n's door slam.

"Um why do you look like as if someone ate the food you were saving?"

Really Jennie....
I shake my head as I was dumbfounded by her question

"I'm just tired. Actually I'm going to sleep
so turn the damn volume down."

I hear Namjoon clear his throat knowing he wanted my attention to say something.
And he mouthed his words

"Are you okay?"

I shook my head symbolising no and looked down at the floor for a few seconds. As I finally snapped it of it I took my leave and headed towards my room.

As I walk down through the hallway, I hear soft sobs of pain. I looked at the room that the cries were coming from.
Y/n.....

Why does she have to be perfect?
She's so loyal to where she'd give up her life rather than confessing who told her.
Why is it always the good people that face series of the negative and unfortunate.
Y/n.....mum....Y/n's mum.

I've contacted Y/n's Dad informing her that she was at a school camp for a month in Jeju island
Surprisingly he bought it.

Y/n's sobs won't stop
I want to be there for her but
I'm what's causing her all this pain.

I take out my phone to contact an annoying and agitating someone

"Jungkook come to my house we need t discuss something about Y/n. See you in 15 minutes."

*hangs up*

•JUNGKOOK POV•
As I hear the phone hanging up, I make my way to the door in an instant.
If it's about Y/n, I'll be there.
I know she's suffering
But Taehyung and I can't let her go until she confesses who told her.

I hop into one of my cars and head out Jeon headquarters.

Driving in full speed, I pass red lights knowing that the police won't do shit if they know who's hands are on the wheel.

As I arrive at the heart of the Kim Mafia, I head upstairs to Taehyung's study.

However during the walk through the hallway, I hear cries of an angel.

Y/n.....

As I was about to knock on her door, I hear a "pssst"
Taking me off guard
It was Taehyung signalling me to hurry to his office.

As soon as I closed the door behind me, I turn towards Taehyung. I could see the sympathy and devastation written across his face. Making me feel a little bit down knowing it's about Y/N.
What the fuck Jungkook don't feel sad cos Taehyung is.

"What is it Taehyung?"
I make a curious face

"We need to find a way"

Confused to what He said I just had to ask,

"A way for what?"

Taehyung suddenly looks up at me from his gaze from his desk.

"A way to make Y/n happy."

I suddenly start to think of ways to make her happy

She's not materialistic
She's not one that expects a lot

"I got the perfect idea."

Confusion is depicted through Taehyung's face as I declare my plan.

"We will be needing a flight ticket."