How.

*2 weeks later*

•Y/N POV•
Panting and increasing the speed of my pace, I just make it to class thank goodness! My hair was an utter mess and I had a sweat patch around my back, I was definitely being stared at but I don't even care right now I made it on time and that's what matters.

Everything was normal yet awkward.
Ever since the "Date" with Jungkook and run-in with Taehyung, both try to initiate contact every single day. There's a subject that all three of us are in.....Maths, I hate it but it's my best subject. Some days both would try to sit next to me during class. I just want to sit next to Yeri, it's best anyways.
Reason being, it didn't feel right.
In other words.....safe.
I could sense tension between Jungkook and Taehyung. I'm not sure why though.
One of Jungkook's friends started attending the school a few days after me as well I think his name is ...Jung Hoseok. He too would try to talk to me but only about Jungkook. No idea why though.

"Y/N........Y/N!!!!"

I wake up from my deep thoughts about life by the teacher's agitated voice.

"Since you love to daydream, what is (143(5))+67)5?

Is my teacher really putting me on the spot?

"It's 1955."

Seeing the teacher's surprised facial expression makes a proud smile on my face and everyone else was in a state of shock as well but let them be, it'll distract them from the damp sweat patch on my back. Gross..

•TAEHYUNG POV•
She's so fucking beautiful and her intelligence is up the damn roof.
I stare at Y/n as she correctly answers the question I didn't even understand.
I'm left in awe until I see another person looking at her the same way I am.
For fuck sake Jungkook.....
He notices my death glare and gives me a smirk.
Fuck you Jungkook.
Our seating plans have changed and now all I can see is an angled side view from the back of Y/N
But that's all I need to be left love stricken.
Although I try to sit next to her, rules are rules and I mustn't be too obvious, I'm a mafia leader after all.
I can't help but just stare at the side view of her face being covered by her long hair....
She really is an angel.
What do I do....how do I get her I wonder while looking at her.

How do I get Jungkook away from Y/N.....how

*tae staring at y/n*

•JUNGKOOK POV•

I see Taehyung looking at y/n with his ugly thinking face.
What the fuck is he trying to do?

I tap Hobi hyung's shoulder and whispered something in his ear.

"Hyung, can you pretend to trip me in front of y/n I need her attention."

Hobi hyung looks at me in a weird yet understanding way.

"Fine....when the bell rings walk in front of her and I'll do it."

*Time Skip*

•Y/N POV•
I mentally jump in excitement as I hear the bell ring
Another day of school is over and done with
And also.....
Graduation is in 3 weeks.
Hello adulthood

As I finish packing my bag I head towards the door until someone tripped and fell on top of me.
What the heck

Jungkook?

A/N
HELLO LOVES
sorry for this late and short chapter.
I had exams and it's Father's Day tomorrow and was planning a whole lot for my dad
HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS FF
I LOVE YOU GUYS SM XOXO