Reputation

They both woke to the sound of Louis' phone having its own party. The ringing seemed to carry on in Harry's ears even after Louis answered it.

"Morning." Louis' said, huskily.

The voice on the other end however was sharp and fast, one to cause a headache if listened to for too long.

He looked to his boyfriend whose hair was quite literally a bird's nest after their love episode last night.

Louis caught Harry's eye as the pitchy voice went through some details and he mimed throwing up, raising his eyebrows before mouthing, "management."

Groaning, Harry rolled over. Management always knew when they had spent the night together. He swore they hid body cameras on them or something pathetically perverted like that.

Harry felt unusually cold. To be fair - he was naked.

But he wasn't cold last night because he had Louis' warm body caressing his. He chuckled to himself, remembering the details and he felt down his neck to be greeted by three love bites. Which he knew would be obviously dark.

He picked up his own phone to message Sarah, his stylist.

*******************************************
Sarah

Me: Hey Sarah, is there any chance you could come help me cover up something with a bit of makeup?
*******************************************

He put the phone back on the table and downed the glass of water sat next to it.

Louis had got up and gone to the living room to finish his phone call, and Harry had got the treat of seeing his boyfriends arse as he walked off.

He had wolf whistled at him which made louis laugh and then violently shush him as on the other end were their homophobic management.

He laid in the empty warmth of where the boy had been, still smiling from just knowing that that man was his and only his.

The phone bleeped twice. Harry opened the first message, from management, and aired it before moving on to Sarah's reply.

*******************************************
Sarah

Sarah: Sure hunny, Louis left you a little bruised again did he? 🤔 be there in ten x
*******************************************

Harry smiled and shot out of bed. Hobbling to his wardrobe.

Settling on his usual black jeans and after stealing one of Louis's famous white shirts, he proceeded to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

The door rang.

"COME IN." Harry yelled.

Poking his head round the bathroom door (and still on the phone) Louis muttered, holding the phone at arm's length for a second. "Who's that?"

"Sarah." The boy mumbled, through the mouthwash he was gargling.

The small one disappeared once again and Harry spat out the minty stuff.

"Heya hunny, how are we this morning?" Sarah smiled her iconically gorgeous smile whilst entering into his bathroom, carrying a handbag filled to the brim of foundation and concealer.

Harry smiled and hugged her. Out of all the people that had worked with him and Louis, Harry loved Sarah the most. She is always so loving and accepting.

"Better get this covered in case I get papped today eh?" Harry pointed to his jawline and then grinned to Louis who was lingering in the hallway.

Sarah dumped the bag on the toilet seat and turned her head to face Louis.

"Morning Lou, nice work on Harry's neck."
She laughed before winking at him.
Louis came into the bathroom and grabbed his own toothbrush.

"Just keeping you in business darlin' " he smiled.

Louis stayed and watched on of course, biting his lip whenever he caught Harry's eye, trying to wind the younger one up.

After three coats of a thick concealer, Sarah blended in the foundation and finished it off with powder to neutralise the look.

She tucked her naturally ginger hair behind both ears, concentration causing her to wrinkle her nose as she looked for any weaker covered spots.

"Give us a pose babe." Louis said sarcastically and Sarah grinned whilst ramming the products back in the bag.

Harry turned and smiled genuinely at her, "Thanks Sarah."

"Anytime hunny." She smiled back, "oh Louis, stop making them so bloody dark."

Louis snorted to himself, embarrassed but sort of proud that it took a professional makeup artist and twenty minutes of blending to cover his mark.

A/N

OGhhghhhh I found this manip of Harry with hickeys and I scREAmed. Credit to whoever created it.

🐝