Twitter

"Ed's here babe." Harry called to Louis, who was stuck trying to get himself into skinny jeans.

They were greeted with struggling grunts rather than an answer.

"He's not getting himself off in there is he?" Ed said jokingly.

Ed grinned cheekily as the curly haired boy rolled his eyes.

"Ima go get him, do whatever you want."
Harry announced before marching off into the bedroom.

He approached the room cautiously to find his boyfriend pulling the jeans over his arse, which was not working. Harry snuck up behind him and grabbed at it, earning a moan from the older boy.

"I thought you said Ed was here?" Louis said, a little embarrassed of how little it took to make him moan. He turned around to kiss Harry - one hand cupping Harry's face and the other grabbing tight on his jeans.

"He knows you're always horny for me, don't worry." Harry grinned, cheekily. He pushed hard on Louis' torso, running his hands up to his neck and choking him lightly whilst kissing him passionately.

"Save that for later." Louis said, flustered. He loved that they switched sub and dom, being choked by Harry was fucking hot, his long slender fingers wrapping warmly around his neck.

The pair returned to Ed in the living room, strumming out his new tunes on Harry's guitar.

He looked up and smirked at Louis who was red and then to Harry who raised a brow.

He started on a random cord and sang,
"Just arrived, might say goodbye. Cause Harry caused Louis dick to fly, Harry's Bi, and Louis' gay please get married and invite me to the day."

Harry and Ed burst into laughter as Louis groaned, pretending to storm off.

"Ed's next single!" Harry joked.

"Hey by the way, have you checked Twitter?" Ed questioned.

The room fell eerily silent. Harry and Louis looked to each other worriedly, the same thought going through their head.

Yesterday.

You know when something really bad has been said, or you slipped up and released information you knew you shouldn't have but you push it to the back of your mind trying not to dwell on it?

Yeah. That was what Louis had been doing.

Management had gone insane. Every call, Louis declined or left to ring. Messages by the hundreds from Rachel, Maury and Ben buzzed through so often that it managed to vibrate his phone off the table.

Rachel and Maury had knocked on the door 7 times in the last 12 hours.

Gina knocked three times this morning, impatiently rutting her knuckles on the wood.

She yelled and yelled until Ed stopped by and lied that they were out. She had hesitated before leaving.

The pair had leant out the window to thank Ed before inviting him in.

Louis was verging tears. And he rarely cried. Ed and Sarah and of course both of the boy's family were the only ones he could trust, everyone else just...

Louis snapped back to reality, Harry held Louis tight in his embrace and Ed was standing awkwardly.

"Lou it's okay, did you not hear what Ed said."

Louis shook his head and swallowed the large lump in the back of his throat.

"Mate it's blown up, the Larry stylinson shippers are messaging you thanking you, telling them you've helped them come out, that you've saved them. They're telling you their stories. They're so proud of you!"

Louis raised his eyebrows, mouth slowly opening as Ed showed him the tweets.

"#larrystylinson has been trending for almost 23 hours!" Ed scoffed and grinned at the boys, "you fuckin did it! You came out!"

Louis and Harry kissed like the world was ending. Harry grabbing at Louis's shirt and smiling into the kiss. Louis let his tears out. But this time they were tears of joy.

A/N

This is cute but also really sad like :')

🐝