And so they return

".... So he got down on one knee and then I of course was in tears but cracking up too," Harry gesticulated, a huge grin plastered across his face as he retold the story to Mia, " because I pulled out my own ring!" He wheezed and slapped his leg, turning to Louis who simply looked dumbfounded by his fiancées beautiful laughter.

" of course after I said yes and he did too, we said no homo." Harry joked, watching Louis snort and spit out his beer. The funny addition set the room into hysterics.

Anne was over too, Lottie sat grinning next to the happy mum. Gemma was in a fit of giggles.

There was such a wonderful vibe pulsing through the house and then suddenly time stopped. The door swung open and fizzy launched in, the twins behind her with two baskets of confetti. The trio walked a lap around the kitchen table, dramatically humming here comes the bride and then Phoebe dumped the contents onto the newly engaged boys.

The room laughed softly before all eyes set on the confetti, blue and green dicks.

And then the hysterical sound roared back into action.

Another week passed and the Harry finally decided to check Twitter, which he found was a mistake.

The site crashed sixteen times before he could get in.

Harry scrolled through fan messages and liked a few. He followed a couple of Larry accounts because he thought it was cute.

He went to go search the Larry stylinson tag before stopping, because on number 2 trending tags was #harrystylestour.

He wavered for a second before shutting his phone down completely and getting up to pace the room.

Walking back and fourth in the kitchen, he dwelled. He'd been away from fame for so long, finally living a normal life, finally with his beautiful fiancé that he'd almost forgot that his second tour started soon.

Options flicked through his mind, all reaching dead ends. Could he cancel it? No he'd promised. Could he fake is death? Don't be ridiculous. He remembered how bad Louis got the first time he went on tour and worried, what if he got worse again?

Louis walked in with his empty tea mug and Harry's distress caught his eye.

The shorter boy placed the cup down gently in the sink and walked over to Harry, pulling him into an embrace. Harry breathed in the smell of Louis, musky smell of home.

"Lou I have a tour to do." Harry whispered, saddened.

Louis whimpered a little.

"But we've only just started the next chapter of our life." He stumbled over his words, he felt selfish for wanting Harry to himself when there were billions of fans out there that probably needed him as much as he did.

Louis thought it over rationally in his head before unwillingly concluding that they needed to go back.

Harry's heart wrenched seeing Louis drag his feet up the stairs, head slouched over in a light defeat. He decided to follow him.

The pair reached the bedroom that had become their favourite place since being here.
Harry stroked the white bedsheets and met Louis's gaze in the mirror, smiling painfully.

They worked in silence; filling the cases back up, recalling that the last time they did this was to get away from the toxic place they were about to return to.

Louis sat on the bed, phone dialling Sarah.

"Hey Lou, everything alright hunny?"
She sounded concerned.

"Honestly? No."
He broke down crying, Harry came and sat beside him on the bed, resting his head on Louis's shoulder.

"H-Harry's gotta do his tour, the dates start next week."

Sarah stayed silent as Louis snivelled.

"Listen sunshine, everything will work itself out I promise you. Let Harry do his tour and then after the six months you can return to Saffron Walden, you can have the barn house hunny. It's all yours now."

Louis thanked her repeatedly.

"I'll get Greg to drive you back to London again tomorrow, yeah? Come to mine, I'll help you with anything you need."

Louis nodded, forgetting he was on the phone, so he quickly agreed.

"Can you pass Harry over darlin'?"

Louis handed the phone over and buried his head into Harry's neck.

"Sarah?" Harry answered, hand rubbing his fiancés back comfortingly.

"Hey hunny, how are you doing?"

"A little sensitive I'm not gonna lie."
He bit the insides of his cheek before drawing a sharp breath.

"Do you want me to call up your management for you?"
She's always so willing to help.

Harry smiled and gratefully thanked her.
She proceeded to tell him how Modest has gone crazy over the fact they've been gone over a month, no traces back to where they went.

They ended the call and the two boys got into bed, cuddling close, Harry cradling Louis in his arms.

"Darling just hold on." Louis sung weakly.

A/N

I'm re editing the story and in this chapter I originally had Jay in here so I took her out of it in respect since I had written this in present time.

But re editing it I realised I have Fizzy in here and I don't know what to do :(

🐝