There's never a happy ending

Harry awoke the happiest he has been in eight years. Almost as happy as the day back in 2010 when Louis asked Harry to be his boyfriend. Almost as happy as the day they moved in together.

They made it!!! They fucking made it!!

Harry had always dreamt of ways to secretly come out, or fantasied about the world blowing up once they finally did. But he would cut himself out of his dream with the harshness of reality.

Never in his hundreds of dreams had he dreamt of coming out any other fucking boss ass way than they did.

He turned to Louis grinning ready to kiss him.

But instead he found emptiness.

The curly headed boy shot out of bed, frantically pulling on checkered pyjama bottoms.

He knew something was wrong.

Harry ran through the house, into the bathroom, kitchen, almost missing the older boy stood hugging himself in front of the long window in the living room.

Harry walked gently in, going up behind Louis who was hunched over. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' torso and squeezed reassuringly. The boy was motionless except the occasional shaking. Harry kissed his neck and his cheeks and kept holding him tight, knowing he clearly needed it.

Louis turned around slowly, burying his head into Harry's shoulder. The boy was overly warm and Harry could feel his tears burn onto his skin.

"Baby what's wrong?" He said softly.

Louis held his phone up that had been hanging limp from his hand.

A long paragraph had been typed out in a rush of anger and sent to Louis.

The sender read 'management.'

A/N

I stRonGLy dislike Modest as you can probably tell ;)) but I'm not gonna say I hate then (as much as I goddamn do) because I vowed to treat people with kindness to my king Harry ugh I love him <33

🐝