Q&A with the characters

Louis

Q: Louis, how did you know you wanted to propose?

I've always wanted to marry Harry, right from the start. However, when I was laughing at him for telling me off about my converse and he pressed his forehead against mine.. that, that was when I knew. I was so lost in his eyes that I knew I wanted to stay captivated by him forever.

Q: What was the wedding like?

Really beautiful, it was small but meaningful. We had our family and friends invited and Darcy at the time as well, she was our little flower girl / bridesmaid. We didn't want anything too big in case a pap crashed it.

Q: What ever happened to Louis and his management?

Sarah actually threatened them for me. She got in so much trouble and they tried to sue her but it got overruled when Fifth harmony and Little mix also sued along with my 1D brothers. There was so much against them that they were forced to drop the management team. I signed with a different management who helped enrol me into therapy for my mental health rather than conversion therapy so that they could earn more money for me appealing to the heterosexual audience *cough* syco *cough cough*

Q: Why did you get beaten up by a pap?

He yelled Faggots at us and launched for Harry's neck, of course I stepped in and punched him. Just so happened he was stronger, I sustained a broken rib and my poor Hazza came off bad too.

Harry

Q: Do Darcy and Stitch get along?

Too much. I swear Darcy is actually a cat. She used to do this thing where I'd nag her for something and she'd turn to Stitch and meow, bitching about me to our cat?? She's a weird one but I love her to bits.

Q: When did Louis ask to be your boyfriend?

He actually asked in the middle of an interview with the other boys back in 2012. They had to cut it out of the interview because I got so happy and kissed him :///

Q: How angry were you on a scale of 1-10 when Niall left tomato pizza stains on your carpet?

OoooHhhh don't get me stARTED. About 28. The bastard doesn't stop eating. Just last week he trod Spagetti sauce into the SAME carpet. He's learnt to blame someone else so that he doesn't get yelled at and then chased around the house by me.

Darcy

Q: Describe Niall

1 big child. I pretty much adopted him. He's basically my best friend but he's terrified of Dad H, it's pretty hilarious. The other week Niall and I were bopping to act my age and he showed me a video of my dads when they were in 1D when they were at OTRA TOUR and they all bopped to ACT MY AGE AYYYY. Plus memes??? Yes love it sis.

Q: Do you like 1D?

I love my Dads' music yAh. I also like Dad H's solo stuff. My friends are big 1D fans and ask to come round a lot, Dad H and L don't mind but it's lowkey weird that they have fangirl crushes on my parents :000

Q: How's little brother?

A mug. He's adorable but very dumb. He eats my fingers.

Niall

Q: You you ever stop eating?

Did you really have to ask that :')

Q: Favourite pizza?

The one on Harry's carpet :p

Q: Are you scared of Harry

No god no why what no? :') (Yes)