+ Epilogue

It had been a difficult four months, getting Louis back to health. He had had to spend a couple of months in the hospital to get himself back to a healthy weight.

However, the lines were fading on Louis' wrist and Harry and Louis were both evidently happy. Two weeks ago today, the pair married in a beautiful church in Saffron Walden, their new family member as a bridesmaid (or mansmade?) and as promised Sarah had let them move in the beautiful barn house permanently.

Right now, Harry sat on the chair in the kitchen, flicking through the photos of his wedding day before an alarm on his phone sounded to go pick up his daughter from school.

Harry reached the gates of the little primary school to see Louis already waiting there, waiting to surprise their little girl. Louis had been away recording for the last two days, being away from each other was difficult but they had even more of a reason to stay strong together, because of their adopted six year old girl, Darcy.

Darcy Tomlinson- Styles.

Harry quickly walked over and up behind Louis, who hadn't noticed his presence and he wrapped both around his torso, bending to press a kiss into his neck. Louis spun around faster than lighting to kiss Harry on the lips, savouring the sweetness of his husband.

"Hi love." Louis said, looking dreamily into Harry's eyes.

"H—"

Harry's reply was broken by the sound of happy giggles.

"DADDY!" Darcy shouted and came bounding to Louis, who crouched down to catch her in a hug.

Right then, Harry knew that despite everything they'd ever been through, it was definitely worth it. If he could go back, he wouldn't change a thing.

He was so in love with the man holding their child close to his chest and he was so lucky to have the little ball of sunshine who had reached out to grab Harry's hand, that looked gigantic against her dainty fingers.

Louis looked lovingly to Harry who laughed as they both swung Darcy up and down, she was giggling away with happiness at her two dads.

Harry met Louis' eyes and both the boy's hearts raced, feeling the same way they did, the very first day they met on the x- factor back in 2010.