Chapter Seven. Gang Over Love.

Quincy Diaz

-

"Fuck, Quincy!" Samara moaned loudly as she clutched onto my back. She dug her nails deep into my skin while I fucked her against the wall in my bedroom.

I sucked on her breasts before moving my focus to her neck, her moans grew louder and louder nearly matching the music blasting throughout my condo.

"I fucking love you" she moaned causing me to nearly lose concentration. I looked at her and she awaited a response that I didn't give.

"You know I fuck with you" I said and her entire face dropped. Samara loosened her grip around my neck and pushed me back some.

I pulled out of her and she dropped down to her feet and began pulling her dress down.

"Come on, don't be like that. You know it's hard for me to tell people that shit" I complained watching her as she walked around my room gathering her stuff.

"We've been dealing with each other on and off for years Quincy and you still can't say it. Are you ever going to love me?" Samara asked.

"Y-yeah, I mean eventually" I muttered hoping she didn't hear me over the music.

Samara grabbed my remote and cut the music off leaving us in silence. I looked down at my erected dick, I was close to nutting and she had just killed the mood.

"Fuck you Quincy. I should've known better, you keep showing me you'll never change and like I dumbass I keep coming back" Samara said sadly as she shook her head.

She attempted to leave my bedroom as I pulled my briefs and shorts up, but I was able to catch her arm.

"You know how much you mean to me. I barely say those words to my family, we just don't show affection like that so it's hard for me to say it. But I know how I feel about you and that's all that should matter" I explained leading her back to the bed.

"Oh please, you don't care about me. We don't go on real dates, you just wine and dine me real quick before we come to either your place or my place to fuck" She said folding her arms with an attitude.

"And? You didn't have a problem with it before so what's up?" I questioned and she frowned and attempted to stand up but I made her sit back down.

I took a seat next to Samara and took a deep breath while she watched me out of the corner of her eye. I had to watch her closely because she was a violent type of chick and might mace me in my own place.

"I want something real this time. I want an adult relationship and not whatever it is we had before. Either you're going to take us seriously or I can't put myself through this again" Samara stated.

"I do take you seriously, you think I'm bringing other girls to my place to fuck? I want this to work too, you want me to be genuine right? So work with me, but I'm not going to sit here and say what you want me to say when you want me to say it" I said stubbornly.

Samara turned her body to face me and grabbed onto my face kissing my lips a few times.

She eventually laid back on the bed and allowed me to climb on top of her. She hugged her arms around my neck and we stared at each other.