1

Mackenzie 
 August 18, 2027

" Kenzie let's go!" Maddie, my sister shouted. I groaned as I grabbed the bouquet of flowers on my bed and run down stairs holding up my dress carefully not to step and trip over.

" Hurry up we're gonna be late for the wedding!!" Maddie shouted." Alright, alright, I'm here." I said.

We hopped in the car and drove off to church. As the car stopped in front of the church people were outside.

One of the bridesmaids caught my eye. She has long dirty blonde hair, with a great smile and a perfect shaped body.

She stood beside a guy taller than her very attractive looking with blue eyes. He was whispering something to her ear and made her giggle.

They asked a dirty blonde haired guy to take pictures of them. The guy taking a picture kinda look like the girl.

I saw the girl and the tall guy look at each other before kissing. Awe... they're so cute.

" Kenzie let's go." Maddie snapped me out of my thoughts. We went out the car and gladly be greeted by a hug.

" Bryce!" Maddie And I shouted and hugged back." It's Mayor Bryce." Bryce corrected, we just rolled our eyes.

" You both look lovely today." He complimented." Thanks."  Maddie said. More guesses started rushing inside as they saw the bride's car.

Guess who's the bride.

My best friend, the one and only; Brynn Rumfallo

The car parked in front and Bryce stepped forward and opened the door. The groom was already inside.

Guess who the groom is.

My other best friend, the only one;
Carson Lueders

The guests started walking down the aisle with the flower girls and ring bearer. Groomsmen and the aunts and uncles were now walking down the aisle.

As Brynn and her parents got out, once Brynn stepped on the floor it's like a cold breeze came and it was magical.

The bridesmaids squealed and hugged her. Including me. She giggled." Girls, girls, calm yourself." She said as we let go of her.

" We can't help. You look so beautiful." The dirty blonde haired girl said.

" By the way guys, this is Lauren Orlando, Carson's other best friend, my best friend also." Brynn introduced us to her.

We waved her hi." Enough with the chit chat girls, you're already next." Ashlee, Brynn's mother said.

We all giggled and started to fall in line and walk down the aisle. As I stepped in the red carpet, all eyes on me but this guy caught my attention.

His glistening emerald green eyes and those sharp jawline and flawless skin made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

A smile formed and it made me blush so I looked down and looked back up.
He was smiling at me.

As I reach my destination, it was exactly by his row across mine. As the other girls walked down it was Brynn's turn.

The doors opened and we were greeted by her biggest sweetest smile of hers." Awww..." Everyone said.

Carson place his hand on his chest and exhaled. We made an eye contact. I mouthed him Lucky and he said Breathtaking.

As Brynn and her parents were in front of the altar they exchanged hugs. Carson's parents embraced Brynn and sighed.