7

Mackenzie

August 24, 2028

" Why are we in a hospital? You know I don't like hospitals. I'm allergic to it." Johnny said unease looking around." The next thing on the list. Insanity." I said.

Johnny looked at me confused." I'm going to set you an appointment with a psychiatrist and you're gonna act like you have a psychological problem." I explained but he just looked at me even more confused.

" What can you do? You can act like you're always out of your focus. Dumbfounded." I said looking at him for 10 seconds as he looks at me with the same expression.

" Or you're suddenly angry. John. I'm super angry!" I acted gaining a few looks from everyone." Or you just suddenly cry. Why, why, why?" I faked, crying to help him know what to act. Then I went back to normal.

" So, what do you think?" I asked." You know. Why don't you do it?" He teased laughing." John." I whined." Do you know what's the biggest psychological problem? Love. Everyone is crazy about love." He said.

He has a point. Everyone is crazy about love. The next thing I knew, we were on the streets. I was wearing old dirty torned up clothes with my face covered with dirt and my hair was a mess while I hold a trash bag.

Johnny has his phone videoing me. I started acting and I can see Johnny trying his best not to laugh. But he was a bit close.

" Step back. It looks fake."  I said so he did." A little more." I said but I wasn't satisfied." Back up... More.. more... a little more-" " Here?" Johnny asked as he stepped on the road and almost got hit by a car.

" What the hell are you doing?!" The guy in the car yelled." Sorry! Sorry! We were filming-" Johnny tried to explain as I run towards him and started apologizing to the guy.

" We're very sorry sir." I said." Get out of my way!" He yelled so we quickly stepped aside as he drives away. Johnny and I looked at each other.

Johnny

As Kenzie and I looked at each other, I felt my head spinnning." Can you, drive me at Carson's house?" I asked." S-sure." She said then we head in her car and drove to Carson's house.

I knocked on the door and greeted by Brynn." John. Kenz. What are you doing here?" She asked shocked." Johnny told me to bring him here." Kenzie said, then Brynn turned to me and knew what was going on.

" Is Carson here?"  I asked and she nodded." Come in." She said stepping aside and letting us get inside before clsing the door.

" Honey, Johnny and Kenzie's here." Brynn called. Carson came down with paint of his jumper pants." Woah, what were you doing?" Kenzie asked.

" We were decorating the spare room." Brynn said then Kenzie gasped." Is it what I think it is?" Kenzie asked excitedly.

Carson and Brynn chuckled." Follow me." Carson said. We head upstairs as Carson leads us to a room." Brynn! Are you pregnant?!" Kenzie asked.

" No... not yet." Brynn said." Yet?" I asked." I had been thinking a lot ever since we had dinner together. And so, I told Carson." Brynn explained.

" I suggested we should start decorating so when Brynn's finally.. you know.. pregnant. I wouldn't be busy decorating so I can take care of her day and night." Carson said.

I could tell, Kenzie was in awe." You guys are adorable." She said then gave Brynn and Carson a hug." By the way, what's the main reason you guys are here?" Carson asked.

" Johnny told me to bring him here." Kenzie said. Carson looked at me then to Brynn." Babe, could you make me a sandwich. I'm hungry." Carson said.

" Sure. Come on Kenz." Brynn said dragging Kenzie out of the room." So, what happened?" Carson asked handing me a chair. I sat down and so did he.

" I almost got hit by a car." I blurted out." What?!" He asked shocked." Yeah, and then I felt my head spinning so I asked Kenzie to drive me here." I explained.

He looked at me worried." Don't worry, it's gone now." I reassured him." Kenzie's trying her best for this annulment...... but I don't want to." I said and looked at him.

" Do you like her?" He asked." I-I- I don't know... I think I do.. I mean, we've almost spend this past few days together... and I got to know her very well." I explained.

" That's because you're helping her. That's why you spend so much time together." Carson said." I like her." I said." Johnny, no. She's engaged. She'll get married as soon as you guys are done." Carson said.

I looked down and sighed." When I saw her at your wedding... I just knew. I knew it, Carson. I like her. It's different from all the girls I dated." I said.

" I'm here to be honest with you. You can't just make someone love you because you get married accidentaly. That's being selfish." Carson said.

I looked at him and nodded." You're right. You are definitely right. Who am I kidding? Kenzie won't fall in love with me." I said and he nodded.

" But. Hey, I'm always gonna be here for you in every decision you make. Just call or text me. I'll be there." Carson said." But you said you'll take care of Brynn Day and Night." I joked.

He laughed and ruffled my hair." Hey, I got the sandwiches." Brynn said." Thanks Babe." Carson said standing up taking the plate with sandwiches giving Brynn a kiss before she head downstairs.

" Sandwich?" Carson offered." I can't say no." I laughed and take one. After eating, we head down and greeted the girls.

" Thanks for the sandwich, Brynn." I said." Anytime. Come visit us more often." Brynn said and I nodded." Let's go." Kenzie said and I nodded.

We said our goodbyes and drove away." You ok?" Kenzie asked. I turned to her and nodded before looking back at the window.