9

Mackenzie
August 28, 2028

As I woke up, I was lying in Brynn's guest room. I forgot we had a sleepover with Lauren. I stood up and went downstairs to see Lauren and Brynn eating breakfast in the kitchen.

" Hi Kenzie. I made pancakes." Brynn said." Hi girls." I greeted as I gave Brynn a hug then sat down beside her.

" Where's Carson?" I asked." He went out to buy groceries." Brynn said." I'm home." Carson said." Speaking of Carson." Lauren said as both of us giggled when Brynn rushed over to Carson and gave him a kiss.

" Hey Carson." Lauren and I greeted." Hey girls." Carson said." Come on, I made pancakes." Brynn said as they went to the kitchen.

" So Lauren, how's your brother?" Carson asked." He's fine. He's with William having a meet and greet with his fans today." Lauren said.

" Kenzie, I heard about the issue. What happened?" Carson asked." That? It was a misunderstanding. Johnny passed out so I had to do cpr." I said. I looked away hiding my blush.

I didn't even actually did a cpr, I just kissed him." Your fans are sometimes crazy." Carson said. I nodded." What's your next plan, Kenzie?" Brynn asked.

" Uhm... where exactly is this meet and greet?" Kenzie asked." Duff's cakemix." Lauren said.

Johnny

" Hey guys." I greeted as my fans came to take pictures with me. I smiled at the camera then thanked them as they sit around the table making their own cake.

" Johnny, I just wanna say thank you so much. Your songs saved my life and I owe you my life. You've been such a big inspiration to all of us." One of my fans said.

I felt my heart melted." Awww. You guys are so sweet." I said then faked a pout. They all awed. William handed me a water bottle." Thanks Man." I said and drink my water bottle. Then we heard the door bell ringed and a group came in.

I heard my fans squealed. My eyes widened as I saw my sister, my best friends, and... my wife-ish." Kenzie! Hi." I greeted standing from my seat as Lauren gave me a smile before heading over to William and gave him a hug.

My fans stood up and went to take pictures with Brynn and Carson, Lauren and Kenzie. After they took pictures my friends greeted.

" What's up lovebirds." I said. They chuckled." Hi John." Brynn and Carson said giving me a hug. " Your wife might've thought of another idea." Brynn whispered.

I looked at her confused before heading over to Kenzie." Hey." I greeted." I'm just gonna go straight to the point. I need you to pretend that you're gay." Kenzie said.

My jaws dropped." What?!" I asked making people around to look at us." Sorry." I said then dragged Kenzie out.

" Kenzie, no one's gonna believe that I'm gay." I said." Well I can't ask Maddie for help, she's my sister. And I can't ask Lauren cause she has a boyfriend, and I can't ask Brynn cause she's married." Kenzie said.

" Please." Kenzie said showing her sad eyes that you couldn't resist." Ok, ok." I said running my hand through my hair. She smiled." Thank you." She said as she hugged me.

I was shocked, but slowly, I hugged her back. The next thing I knew, I was in a motel, with my best friend and Kenzie.

" Johnny, this is crazy!" Hayden exclaimed." Just do it. For me. You owe me big time, remember?" I said to him as we lie in the bed topless under the cover.

" This makes me soooo uncomfortable." Hayden said." Come on Hayden. Pleaaaaase." Kenzie pleaded. Hayden sighed." Fine, let's get over this quickly." He said.

Kenzie laughed as she pointed the camera to me and Hayden." Get closer! It doesn't look real." Kenzie said. I rolled my eyes and pulled Hayden closer.

" Ok, 1,2,3- OMYGOSH!" Kenzie yelled as Hayden and I pretended to be shocked. We did a couple more shots when police men came in.

" You're under arrest for shooting pornography!" One of them said." What?! No! You must be mistaken! Sir-" I tried to explain as they pick us up as Hayden and I put our shirts on and being dragged out with Kenzie.

" Sir this is a mistake." Kenzie tried to explain." Kenzie! I can't go to jail! My reputation will be ruined!" I yelled as me and Hayden was being forced to get in the car.

" Johnny! I'm sorry! I'll fix this!" I heard Kenzie yelled before we were driven away.

August 29,2028

We were finally set free after spending a night in jail." I'll see you around, Johnny." Hayden said." Thanks again Hayden. Really sorry." I apologised." No worries." Hayden said.

" Thanks Hayden." Kenzie said." Welcome." Hayden said before leaving." So, when can we meet again?" Kenzie asked. I stopped on my tracks and looked at her.

" Again?! I freaking spent a night in jail. Do you know how scared I was worrying about my career?!" I asked, I could see Kenzie's eyes started to become watery and filled with tears.

My started to hurt." Johnny, please. I just need this-" I cut her off." See, you only think about yourself. You're selfish. I told you I have no time for this." I said.

" What if you get married one day-" I cut her off again." I told you, I'm not getting married." I said." Look at yourself. You look desperate." I said. Now tears fell down.

My vision began to blur." I'm sorry." I said before turning around and walk away.